Snowmobile insurance

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Yup got you by the short and curlys - only one is yellowhead choppers outta vale - been waiting at the sandman since Sat night - said they didn't have pilots - its been awesome watching 5 channels at the sandman fml
Try Rod Welpton he may just tow it out. 250-569-7236

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try Rod Welpton he may just tow it out. 250-569-7236
Me and another person out here tried him - no time - too busy - flat out hair back I guess - would rather pay the Uber ride honestly - it's been towed before - then it was almost out of commission the whole season due to off trail sizzle show insurance claim - can't be having that again

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People suggesting insurance fraud in one thread and bitching about high rates in the the other one. Oh the irony! :ROFLMAO:

More like a joke to lighten the mood, always sucks leaving a sled up there with no way out, thankfully never myself but has happened to a couple riding buddies over the years, always wanna tow it out but not always possible

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$2627 Uber ride outta wolverine at renshaw
Screenshot_20211214-135816_Gallery.jpg

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like you need new ski rubbers bud!
Skis are definitely a bit tweaked now - yellowhead choppers is terrible - probably never doing renshaw again - very very little sledding resources in Mcbride and it's like pulling teeth to get any sense of urgency or help outta locals there - alot of hard earned lessons on this trip - snow was so good tho - was doing arm pumps just before it blew up - can see the video if you add me on Facebook- Todd Scobey

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That will leave a dent in bank account
True, but it doesn't take much damage on two sleds to add up to that if you have a mishap, it's all in how you look at it.

Pretty chitty it took em that many days though fack. Could have drove home and gotten supplies and came back by that time.

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
True, but it doesn't take much damage on two sleds to add up to that if you have a mishap, it's all in how you look at it.

Pretty chitty it took em that many days though fack. Could have drove home and gotten supplies and came back by that time.
I was so close to rippin home and grabbing my kingcat - never leaving home without it - this trip I decided to ride in the 4 place with the boys - just f*kt me to f*ckin tears
300px-I_Am_Never_Gonna_Financially_Recover_From_This.jpg
20211201_121622.jpg

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$2627 Uber ride outta wolverine at renshawView attachment 249078

That isn't completely unreasonable. I hire helicopters regularly in my line of work. Depending on the machine used, it's probably around $2-3k per hour and most companies have a 3hr minimum for long line work. You basically pay whenever the engine is running, empty or loaded. Places like Revelstoke that have multiple heliski choppers close by fit it in between skiers and it keeps the travel time down.
That rigging job through the ski hoops is embarrassing though. Yellowhead is a sightseeing company, longlining not so much. Used them in Jasper once about 10 years ago. The pilot was so bad we stopped the job 2 hours in and went another route.

powpounder

Reaction score
$2627 Uber ride outta wolverine at renshawView attachment 249078
Ouch. That’s pricey for sure. I feel for ya. I won’t complain anymore for my first Heli lift in 24 years last season and at a cost of $700 out of turtle in Revy after knowing what it costs for other areas. Hope it’s minimal cost for ya to get it back up running again!

Top Bottom