Snowmobile Boot Review

GRD

Reaction score
What are people wearing for boots? I need to buy a new pair this year.

What boot keeps your feet dry and warm, that can be worn multiple days? Heard good about both Klim and Motorfist.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MF stomper 2's. Only downside I have experienced is no removable liner so drying takes longer. I pack a boot dryer for boots and gloves anyway when on roadtrips.

Reactions: GRD

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
I have Klim Adrenaline with the BOA, and let me tell you. They are incredible. I ALWAYS..... repeat...... ALWAYS have frozen feet. I rode in my buddies truck 7 hours to McBride with frozen feet the whole way. Put on the Adrenaline's at Renshaw, and had nice toasty feet until we got back to the vehicle to go to the Grizz. Boom. Cold feet again. I DO wear the good 40 dollar socks in them too tho, so it's probably the combination that works for me. Can't say enough good about the Klim's tho.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sled between 4-7000 km. Klim all the way. Motorfist boots fell apart in on season for myself and a few friends. Yes the warrantied them but no way would I buy another set. My Klim boots last 2 seasons in the mountains and then they become ditch bangers for a year or two. Also they are way more comfortable than motor first.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got two seasons on my HMK boots, no fancy BOA (honestly it's probably worth it's weight in gold) system but they are warm, comfy and dry.

GRD

Reaction score
I haven't heard much about HMK.
I've got two seasons on my HMK boots, no fancy BOA (honestly it's probably worth it's weight in gold) system but they are warm, comfy and dry.

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have HMK boots too. They have been great for two seasons so far. They are just the lace up ones as well. I got them at the sled show on clearance for $100 so can't really beat that.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think mine were Sled Show specials too, they were the previous years model. Feel a lot like a snowboard boot but less bulky. I've heard that the newer gen HMK boots are an improvement on mine so I wouldn't be afraid to give them a try after these pack it in.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the lace up Klim adrenaline and love them, warm and dry but a bit bulkier than the Stomper 2s. A few years back, a friend had a BOA system break and the boot was stuck on his foot until we found side cutters... no more BOA

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had both Klim adrenaline,s and currently have the first generatin motor fists, both were and are great boots with 2 completely different feels, I would try them both out and see which feel better on your feet. I believe the motor fists are re-solvable which is nice with today's aggressive rails. Good luck with your choice!

Dutchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You do have to try them on since everyone has a different feel. But for me, I have the Klim Adrenaline. Two seasons and still like new. Keep my feet very dry, and super cumfy. It does seem expensive, paying $200+ for a pair of boots, but after using them, I should have done it long ago.

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Currently run Klim-best boots ever. Wore out MF Stomper 2 in half season.

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Motorfist Stomper, no complaints after one season and find not as bulky as the klim boots. Best part is $100 I paid for them at sled show last year.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have a 3 yr old pair of MF Stompers, and by far the best boot I have ever owned. They dry out every day and comfy to wear for everything. I only use them for sledding and shoveling the driveway, I wouldn't hesitate to buy another pair.
The only down fall........
I'm getting too fat, to bend over and do up all of the laces........... But that's not the boot's fault ;)

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 3 yr old pair of MF Stompers, and by far the best boot I have ever owned. They dry out every day and comfy to wear for everything. I only use them for sledding and shoveling the driveway, I wouldn't hesitate to buy another pair.
The only down fall........
I'm getting too fat, to bend over and do up all of the laces........... But that's not the boot's fault ;)
Beers fault, kick her azz

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have HMK's with the Boa system. Been running then for a few seasons (4 or 5). Also use them snowboarding. Great boot.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive been running the Klim Radium's,, decent boot, but too heavy. I think Im going to try DC's, very nice looking boots.

KLIMRADIUMGTX.jpg

dc-serum-bt-blkrd-09-prod.jpg

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Burton snowboard boots, they are toasty warm, they stay drier longer than my Klims, they are the most comfy boot I have ever worn, they are half the weight of my Klims, way easier to tie up than my Klims.

Top Bottom