SnowAndMud.com Summer Campout/Quad Trip Signup

tony kaos

Reaction score
hi just droppin' a note to say that i will be attending the shindig LOL. gonna camp with swamprat and friends so i guess we'll see you there!!! looking forward to it!:D:D

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
hi just droppin' a note to say that i will be attending the shindig LOL. gonna camp with swamprat and friends so i guess we'll see you there!!! looking forward to it!:D:D

Swamprat has a friend ????LOL!
See ya there!
Dont tell him I said that !
catmando!

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
We REALLY can't commit either way. We wish we could. Barry is working on the Renshaw Trail stuff and there will be engineers here in McBride in July. Barry MUST be here when they come. They don't have a firm date for the engineers' visit so we just have to wait and see. We really want to come to the campout, but Barry may have to stay home to fight the big fight.
:tazz: :tazz: :tazz:
If everything works out, we will hopefully see you all at Outwest and may even have some good news for everyone.

Judy (Mrs. bbtoys)

Hey I noticed that B&B Toys aren't confirmed yet. What is going on with that Barry and Judy? we hope to see you guys there.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
TG add one more Karen & Charlie aka(charliebear) from the outlaws they are booked and confirmed
1 toyhauler 2 grizz's

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
TG add one more Karen & Charlie aka(charliebear) from the outlaws they are booked and confirmed
1 toyhauler 2 grizz's

awesome thanks Murray, I'll talk to you tonight at suds night, I may have a mission for ya! I'll add them to my list when I get home.

flatlandguy

Reaction score
We REALLY can't commit either way. We wish we could. Barry is working on the Renshaw Trail stuff and there will be engineers here in McBride in July. Barry MUST be here when they come. They don't have a firm date for the engineers' visit so we just have to wait and see. We really want to come to the campout, but Barry may have to stay home to fight the big fight.
:tazz: :tazz: :tazz:
If everything works out, we will hopefully see you all at Outwest and may even have some good news for everyone.

Judy (Mrs. bbtoys)

So what you are saying is that you may have to leave the old man at home and attend by yourself???
Looking forward to seeing you guys again, I just called Kerry to book a site, waiting for her to call me back. :D:D:D

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Add another one Sinclar aka Scarface :D booked and confirmed.....maybe 2 more soon :D

saw that last night when I made my posting on the dark side :)

I'll check again when I get home tonight!

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Tg add Quinn & Sue aka Leftyq Camperized van/2 quads not sure if booked yet

Pete & Leigha aka Bigbear & Quadbroad 2 quads/toyhauler...booked/confirmed

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Ok everyone, we are down to need to fill 11-12 more sites to get to the minimum of 50. Lets keep on it, in the last day I've added 5 or 6 names to my list. Lets keep up the recruiting.

Here's the updated List, yes I've had to move to 2 pages!

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i trying to get a person to come and he would eed one spot, i let you know if i have any luck. he has to check to see if he is free.

leftyq

Reaction score
not to bad ....got may cast off start therapy and i should be ready for that weekend :) how you been

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
1 more Wilard aka Stinger4 booked/confirmed not sure of accomidation or quad(s)

Hey Quinn didn't know your were a member here :d

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
TG 1 More Don aka Maxwell booked/confirmed...can you update the list see where we are at?

Top Bottom