SnowAndMud.com Summer Campout/Quad Trip Signup

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Great Video Ron!
catmando!
Quagmire.................LOL! TOO Funny!

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
O.k. I need to be filled in with Summit and the Quagmire.Unless it is something on a need to know basis.LOL

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Re: SnowAndMud.com Summer Campout Video

I added the video for the second day ride (Sunday). Darcy (Sumx54) took us to the Falls creek waterfall. It was quite the ride, there was hills, mud and lots of water.

Last edited:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ron great video. Like the shot of Powdergirls butt in the stylish Chest waiters. Ill have to show that to her next boyfriend

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a great vid Ron. Looks like an awesome ride. How far is it to the falls? Looking forward to doing that trip next year.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
If anyone has anymore pics please post them here or in the photo gallery....who knows maybe they will end up in a Magazine ;) :d

Safari Guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.wildkakwasafari.com
My Trail Helper and I ran into 2 groups of S&M PPL out at Falls creek, while we where scouting out a new Loop for Tours. Seemed as though all where having a good time and curtious on the trail. The second group was having some problems with getting the quads out of a creek and up the hill, as we did going into it.
We plan on going out and fixing that spot up so it isn't so dangerous.
If any are interested in helping out, I will make a new post for later on in the summer when I'm not so crammed with tours and rentals. Any help in trail fixing would be appretiated.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Safari guy were you at the event? With living down the road you have a very nice riding area for sure. Lots of potential for your business. Post when you are doing trail work some of us S&Mers may come and help.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Ya if you need a hand Safari Guy PLEASE post ,we all need to pitch in if we can.I ride there alot and don't mind helping out ,even for a day or whatever.

Safari Guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.wildkakwasafari.com
Sorry I wasn't at the event,,,,,,,, had an evening tour on Friday night and rented all my "running" quads out for the weekend,,, had to borrow a quad to go scout trails....... now my guiding quad is up again so can go when not busy,,,,,,,,,, possibly Aug. need to build a bridge/crossing and fix that drop off/crossing near Falls creek... Prairie creek is getting busier every year with ohv's and jeeps,,,,,,,, and with all the water damage it's hard to keep up,,,, I dropped one trail this year for safety reasons,,,,,,,, but moved to other more stable trails,,,,,,,,,,,, will get a post going as soon as I see a break in tours,,,,,,,,,,, last 2 weeks in Aug,,, it usually slacks off.

Later!!!:)

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very cool vid Ron. What kind of video camera were you using? looks rugged!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Can anyone with photo's please either e-mail me the full size ones or contact me for a mailing address for a CD full of them to come to me. I am going to compile a video for the snowmobile shows, and even have Gerry Bradshaw (our entertainer from Saturday night) sending me up a CD of him doing acoustic music for it.

My e-mail address is: tygeddes@telus.net

Thanks all!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Wow, am i envious.... You guys all have great pics, looks like great time, and too cool..... My feelers are hurt. What's with the red quad and the front wheels pointed outwards.... Is that dl's new quad?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Wow, am i envious.... You guys all have great pics, looks like great time, and too cool..... My feelers are hurt. What's with the red quad and the front wheels pointed outwards.... Is that dl's new quad?

that was FTguy's quad, we'll let him tell the story!

Top Bottom