snow

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice pics, thanks for posting them. Looking forward to the first trip.

tavis43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Driving through
-10 flurries
very low clouds
hope it is dumping up top

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a couple fellows were up renshaw yesterday. unloaded at 14 km. snow is a bit light, cabin has no heat and is a mess, freek'n porcupine. just so all know---cabins have no heat until first groom. can't haul propane up until groomer goes up.
and looks like it snowed up top last nite.

Last edited:

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't waste my time heading up Renshaw this time of year! Long hump in, deactivations, trees, stumps got to drive up 14km to unload. Lucielle or Belle your in the alpine in 20 mins. plus if anything happens your out quick!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
second hand info on the renshaw. I hope to go up this weekend and check it out myself, but higgy is right, long way in and I am thinking it might be less snow. pic's will tell it all.

summit1000

Reaction score
Rode Lucille today. Wasn't too bad. Little rocky, but overall it was decent. One of the guys I ride with bent an A-Arm, but overall it was good. Spin Drift Powersports in McBride hooked us up with a new A-Arm and got it installed. Also gave us some good info about he A-Arm's on Pro RMK's. Apparently they aren't a good design so the new one he put on is an upgraded one. All in all it was a decent day.

COLBEE

Reaction score
Anyone know where the least-rocky area is in mcbride? What's best for early season??

summit1000

Reaction score
Anyone know where the least-rocky area is in mcbride? What's best for early season??

I was up at Lucille yesterday and at Bell today. Bell was way better, more snow, less rocks, less people. Originally we were going to do Lucille Saturday, Bell Sunday, and Lucille Monday.....we'll be doing Bell again tomorrow.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Where's the pictures???Snow right to the parking lot?:pics:
I was up at Lucille yesterday and at Bell today. Bell was way better, more snow, less rocks, less people. Originally we were going to do Lucille Saturday, Bell Sunday, and Lucille Monday.....we'll be doing Bell again tomorrow.

Top Bottom