snow

summit1000

Reaction score
I'm just going to make a judgement call when we get there. Will look at how much snow (if any) is in the parking lot at Lucille and if there is some, maybe ride from there, if not, drive a little ways up. If I have to do a couple km's on sketchy snow/dirt, I'm okay with it.

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya , have a hard time believing there's 4 ft up there already, been riding there along time, never seen that much this early. Need pics to believe it .Going out there for the Dec 6-7 weekend Higgins, you going to be able to ride?

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya , have a hard time believing there's 4 ft up there already, been riding there along time, never seen that much this early. Need pics to believe it .Going out there for the Dec 6-7 weekend Higgins, you going to be able to ride?

This was 2 years ago, second weekend of November. It won't be a 4' base, but I can believe 4' of fresh snow.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415821873.727559.jpg
South of the cabin

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415821925.702755.jpg
Breaking trail up

Sent from my iPhone

dgjordan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we parked at Lucille alpine sign I think its 5 km up.1km of little snow..then all good from there.

no snow in parking lot.

sled deck is the only way to go right now.

pictures are coming just taking forever to load..

dgjordan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

easily 4 feet of snow 2 foot base getting harder,2 foot fluff.5 feet in some spots.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not 4 ft as you wouldn't be walking around like you are but a nice day and good to get out ?
Thanks for sharing

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There has been a nice new dump!! CR500 probably won't head up till January, maybe once in Dec. depends on snow and my back. Hitting physio 2 times a week but responding very slowly.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Okay going forward everyone take a measuring tape with them and post pictures of exact measurements of the snow every time you stop. Preferably to the 32ndths of an inch..... Yeeeesh

Don't for get the scale either! Weigh those pigs rtr and full of snow. We want weights within a quarter of an ounce.

Top Bottom