Snow!!!!

ss_badaz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Few shots from last Saturday Oct 30th this was around the Whitefish Montana area, Pics from the trail into the meadows. Buddy has a cabin down there said it was just plain sweet riding other then both pull cords on the Cats snapped off that day, what are the odds!

Brent002.jpg

Brent003.jpg

Brent004.jpg

Brent001.jpg

Brent005.jpg

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats sick i drove through there about 1 1/2 weeks ago and it was like +20c

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
awesome pics! looks like it is starting to hit in the southern areas I'm wondering how the lower flathead would be towards the us border if montana area has snow like that!

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those pics makes me want to load up and start driving. Chowderhead, you in or are you a yella belly?

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
slamneck let me no when your going ,im in...

SWABBY, whats goin on man i haven't seen you on here in a while. Powderchowder and myself need to hook up with you guys again some time.

taxi guy

Reaction score
SWABBY, whats goin on man i haven't seen you on here in a while. Powderchowder and myself need to hook up with you guys again some time.

Where u guys headin this weekend as we are comin down from edmonton next week just lookin to ride anywhere??

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wel was at the fernie snowmobile assosiation movie night last nite and was talking to a few buddies and these are very reliable sources Derek stephenson and gene stephenson all said snow in the mcdermid little sands area has over waist high snow and is very heavy snow the base is setting up nicely up round here so one more dump of snow and a gooder and we should be almost all setup in that area BRRRAAAAAPPPPPPP!

swabby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
slamneck i will pm you guys for first ride ,let me no if you guys get a plan together first...:beer:

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we are planing for dec 10th weekend for our official first trip prob mcbride or blue.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bad day today +12 temps with rain and that was even going back into the lumberton area gonna be atleats december till lumberton has any snow for riding unless we get dumped on :rant:

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
temps starting to cool around the cranbrook area seen on the forecast it was supposed to start getting cooler with some precip happening looked like golden should start seeing some snow this week and early next week kootenay pass had a fresh dusting on it this morning by the looks of the highway cams!

northsledder

Reaction score
jared
just moved to the Jaffray area, would be interested to connect and ride some of the local areas once we get some snow.
cheers
Mike

Top Bottom