Snow!!!!

Pro-Am Chris

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Looks like a great start! Need a lot more than that though before I will be loading up.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah slowly starting to get there cant see the mountains around cranbrook anymore again starting to get socked in lets hope it keeps coming

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya pretty lame vid but it shows snow!!!! so far +2 in cranbrook and raining so that means big snow up higher!!! keep snow dancing guys

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the updates Jared.

Maybe be an early start to the season down in Fernie area. Normally we don't venture down there till middle of December, sometimes the new year.

Of course we'll need lots of snow and time... It needs to set-up and cover the stumps and rocks. I'm not brave enough to risk a broken A-arm on early season riding.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the updates Jared.

Maybe be an early start to the season down in Fernie area. Normally we don't venture down there till middle of December, sometimes the new year.

Of course we'll need lots of snow and time... It needs to set-up and cover the stumps and rocks. I'm not brave enough to risk a broken A-arm on early season riding.

ya i hear ya no pointing wrecking the sled before the good riding gets here! I think we should be looking pretty good for an early december ride if the weather keeps it up we should be good to go by then!

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be breaking a ton of a arms this season. Better smash out a few so you can get good at changing them out.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahaha johny how you doing buddy cant wait to do some slashin this year you should come up to cranny area this year show you some nice spots

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just heard from some guys up hunting in the wildhorse area by ft.steele the snow in some spots is already 2.5-3 feet deep up to ther waists!!!! and in the trees it gets even deeper looks like we will be riding real soon around this area guys lets keep hoping the snow keeps on falling down

You must have little people friends--midgets!!-- Ha! Ha! 2.5-3 feet??? Another fish story, maybe... it'll come soon enough

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no there all in the 5'10 to 6 feet area go back up wildhorse it is starting to get deper up there and just went for drive up lumberton forgot camera but starting to get more and more snow all the time I bet bottom of perry creek in goldrun richmond lake are would have a bit of snow!

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahaha johny how you doing buddy cant wait to do some slashin this year you should come up to cranny area this year show you some nice spots

hell yeah i gotta come out that way never been past fernie area down south.

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
That guy is friggin anoying, but 40 cm at the top of the bear in october is a good start, i bet if someone wanted to go for a road ride to do some early season testing u would be able to ride up at the microwave tower across fom the ski hill.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
That guy is friggin anoying, but 40 cm at the top of the bear in october is a good start, i bet if someone wanted to go for a road ride to do some early season testing u would be able to ride up at the microwave tower across fom the ski hill.

Last Wednesday, I met a rubber tired loader coming out of there with a bucket load of snow. It does look quite white up high but warm temps this week????

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had some buddies going for aride up VOR tower perry creek area waiting to hear back from them how it was but supposedly they have a good amount of snow up there to do some testing

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it better get cold and wet real soon around cranny area with temps in the +8-+13 area it sure makes that snow we had melt fairly quick :mad: still a fair bit on the hills but u can see on some hills were the snow line has recedeed already

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could see that! that little sand and mcdermid area usually gets a decent amount of snow it was real nice riding back there in the middle of june :d:beer:

Top Bottom