Snow The Next Fort Sask. SnowAngels Meeting Wed. NOV 21 2012

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I'll have my own here again, just like every year........... P.s. Any non members can buy trail passes and club memberships here at sherwood park service

#10, 1020 sherwood drive.......... 780 464 6000

• Thanks
Reactions: PDQ

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Guess sbr nor i will be at the meeting tonite :( .......... Wifey and i are going to sbr's for dinner tonite ........ Wifey is upset because this was the day her mother's funeral was and she's a little more important than a meeting, I guess :(

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Purchased 3 ASA Trail Passes :) and mentioned that my closest Club is the Sno-Angels.
Do the minutes of the meetings get posted some place to read and to find out who, when, what was discussed? Too bad I cannot be there to see you at the meetings and drink bailey's on our coffees. But I can be convinced to meet during the weekends when the call comes in to help out with the activites.

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was good to see you again Glen.

Like I said if you need a hand with anything just give me a call.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for all the members that come out to the meeting. Always nice to get some new members as well as see the old members. Even Norm came with Cheryl. Sherry and Cody brought the new little bundle of little girl as well as the twins last night. Was nice to see them.
Trails was a topic last night. We will open the Bruderhiem trail as soon as the cattle are home safe and sound. Maybe this weekend.
Our section of the Trans Canadian Snowmobile Trail is in need of a system to get onto and off of the Athabasca River.
Club Xmas Party is December 1. Info in other Thread
Looking into getting some dates for rides outside of our area. I will be planning a trip to Swan Hills overnighter from Flatbush.
Mountain rides and whos all coming to Mountain Mania 6 in McBride.

Season is off to a good start Sled and groomer ready to get on the trails as well as the new roughcut mower to trim the trails off. Clubhouse all cleaned and repaired,wood for fires there,trails getting marked.
Thanks to Don and all the other helpers so far this year.
Will post on this section when we need trail helpers to setup

Thanks

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Sounds like it was a good meeting....... Sorry wasn't there, but wifey comes first....... She is sure down in the dumps and depressed, this time of year, because of the sudden death of her mother last year at this time :(

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sounds like it was a good meeting....... Sorry wasn't there, but wifey comes first....... She is sure down in the dumps and depressed, this time of year, because of the sudden death of her mother last year at this time :(

She needs your support Rick. hope she gets better. Hard to take sudden death sometimes. Give her a hug for me there Rick.

Top Bottom