snow on the pipeline and notch area

mclebre

Reaction score
can anyone give me an update on the snow conditions on the pipeline and notch area. Thinking about heading out tomorrow but dont want to drive three hours and not be able to ride. Thanks.

madtacc

Reaction score
We are thinking of going for a day trip tomorrow too, it would be great to hear about the snow conditions. It is a 3-1/2 hour trip from the Hat , thats a long way to drive and turnaround to drive back :confused:

CatAttack900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be heading out on Friday, so will let you know what conditions are if you don't end up going the next day or so.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
going for a ride on friday from the townsite and back into those areas will keep you informed on the conditions back there :d:beer:

CatAttack900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
going for a ride on friday from the townsite and back into those areas will keep you informed on the conditions back there :d:beer:

Hey jaredszkacs, I will be there on Friday also with a buddy, what time will you be at the town site? Will probably see you there. I will be driving a Black Duramax Diesel with a enlosed two place trailer.

mclebre

Reaction score
we went out saturday and staged at the yellow gates and rode the pipeline up to the cabin. the snow was pretty good not much base but well worth the trip. didnt make it to the notch but people at the cabin said it was good.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey jaredszkacs, I will be there on Friday also with a buddy, what time will you be at the town site? Will probably see you there. I will be driving a Black Duramax Diesel with a enlosed two place trailer.

Hey sorry I never got back to you on this thread I was gonna head out there for friday but ended up taking out my distributor on my truck in the pass so spen the day tracking down a new one and getting back home sorry i missed ya hopefully gonna be back down that way this weekend coming up

Top Bottom