Snow Monkey & Magnet's Snow Paradise

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if you live at our house, you have a permanent stupid grin plastered on your face. Today we went on a snowmobiling date in our back yard. Easy over 3 feet, and magnet said today was the best snowmobiling he has ever done, me too. Smurff where you went jumping with us, we couldn't even jump today, drifts were way too big.
It was completely insane. I loved it, although I'm not heavy enough to turn the sled in this powder, I was practically laying on one side when I got stuck, but still couldn't turn it until we moved to a shallower area, which is where the pics were taken that we'll add tomorrow.

Happy happy happy, what an awesome date !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you magnet !

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if you live at our house, you have a permanent stupid grin plastered on your face. Today we went on a snowmobiling date in our back yard. Easy over 3 feet, and magnet said today was the best snowmobiling he has ever done, me too. Smurff where you went jumping with us, we couldn't even jump today, drifts were way too big.
It was completely insane. I loved it, although I'm not heavy enough to turn the sled in this powder, I was practically laying on one side when I got stuck, but still couldn't turn it until we moved to a shallower area, which is where the pics were taken that we'll add tomorrow.

Happy happy happy, what an awesome date !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you magnet !

:nopics:

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not yet, will have to load them tomorrow morning. No Internet except phones and pictures are on camera.

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

d159301d-ae9a-bc8d.jpg

d159301d-afbf-2ddb.jpg

d159301d-aeb4-30e5.jpg

d159301d-af2e-7254.jpg

d159301d-af48-b354.jpg

Now him ...
d159301d-af63-9aab.jpg

d159301d-af73-69f3.jpg

d159301d-af83-ee8b.jpg

d159301d-af94-9890.jpg

d159301d-afaf-c0fe.jpg

d159301d-afd4-8999.jpg

This last one is my favorite pic I took of him.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1 note to add the only time the summit got stuck was when she tried to ride it while i was gettin hers unstuck.:eek: she will say i got stuck myself but i never "had" to get off to get out.:rolleyes:

i did fall a couple times though.:eek:

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1 note to add the only time the summit got stuck was when she tried to ride it while i was gettin hers unstuck.:eek: she will say i got stuck myself but i never "had" to get off to get out.:rolleyes:

i did fall a couple times though.:eek:

God is listening dear. Yes you soooo did. You initiated the getting stuck because when I first went to find you out back you already had yours buried and stuck and were jumping on it and rocking it and then went to the back and lifted up the track and moved it over onto higher snow.

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Couldn`t help but notice your Trail Pass is expired. Looks like a good day enjoy

We got all 3 of our new ones from ASA just last week. She said only two people work in their office and were really backlogged after being closed over Christmas holidays, and said sorry it took her so long to send them out.
We have them, don't worry. These were taken in our 75 acre backyard, which is why we haven't put them on yet. Don't need them on our own property. Just sayin, so you know.

:)

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
We got all 3 of our new ones from ASA just last week. She said only two people work in their office and were really backlogged after being closed over Christmas holidays, and said sorry it took her so long to send them out.
We have them, don't worry. These were taken in our 75 acre backyard, which is why we haven't put them on yet. Don't need them on our own property. Just sayin, so you know.

:)

I think he was just pushing your buttons!!!!!:d:d:d

Top Bottom