snobunje

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who all has one.....do you like them......and how do you carry them? Are they too heavy to carry in your pack?
:beer::beer:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
I got one... Had for two seasons now & works well. Used it a fair bit on others sucks. I loop it around the rear light... It cannot dislodge cause my shovel handle clips onto top of light. Makes for easy & fast access ! :)

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bigfoot's towing and recovery. LOL:beer:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are so heavy, they are the reason most people get stuck in the first place:eek:

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i love them they fit around the handle bars on a summit quite good when your pulling out those cat guys all day lol

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
carry both models, well used, makes pulling out sleds a lot easier and well worth the money. Wrap around handle bars or put in tunnel bag or backpack. definately puts more pulling force on front of sled when stuck. you can make your own, if so inclined. definatly a must have for deep snow, a shovel also helps.

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the Snow Bungie and I have carried it in my pack and I have looped it around by bars. I have used it quite often, works really well when you have a pretty hefty guy or gal pullen on the handle.

Billy Boy:cool:

Top Bottom