nuff said

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 1,048

H2SNOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow..to make that o and t that thing must have a turbo on it..and that twin tack is very impressive if i doo say so..
[media]https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/attachments/14/49678d1268934379-sledding-cartoon-calgary-sun-today-scan0001.jpg[/media]

thats what I was thinking.....:eek:

fairly sarcastic if I ever did see one .......azzhats:rant:

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks - I don't get it????

It's an editorial cartoon bud, so look for the satire! In the recent light of the revy avy's, the cartoonist has made his snowmobiler express that it's time to hang up sledding and try something else.

well...'least that's how I see it - your mileage may vary...

TomKat72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's an editorial cartoon bud, so look for the satire! In the recent light of the revy avy's, the cartoonist has made his snowmobiler express that it's time to hang up sledding and try something else.

well...'least that's how I see it - your mileage may vary...

That's how I read it as well. Just another clown that doesn't understand our sport!!!:rant:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
That's not the one, guysngals......... The one in todays sun has superdave on a "souped up" sled, with headers, supercharger etc on it....... Sorry, someone needs to scan todays cartoon and post it........

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats same thing i was thinking man can that guy ride. i bet he can ride better than the krazy kanadien. lol just kidding dan your an awesome rider.:d

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
That's not the one, guysngals......... The one in todays sun has superdave on a "souped up" sled, with headers, supercharger etc on it....... Sorry, someone needs to scan todays cartoon and post it........
Can't wait to see another negative "punch in the stomach" of Sledding!!!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Am i the only one who sees the humor in that ?????

Really.... I understand it's a touchy subject, and emotions are high....but common, funny is funny... Irony based funny is even funnier.....

I'm sorry but I laughed.....

Here I'll try to make it up to you's..... this is a comment I've been applying to a few of the G&M's articles when the Communists get ranting....

You people really need to lighten up a little... am I defending the judgement of those caught in the slide? by no means it was poor judgement and 2 men paid the ultimate price.

You seem to have a passionate disslike for anyone who ownes a snowmobile, let-lone a modified one.

Drop them from a helicopter onto asphalt??????
That's real productive and mature I might add. Some of those machines are worth upwards of $50K, maybe not something you would spend your money on but people do, just as they do on race cars, boats, and other hobbies of interest. Many of those machines are the ones featured in the sled videos, besides being a hobby to some it is a career.

Many of you seem to feel that snowmobiles should be outright banned, and a government who will not do so is irresponsible, maybe you need to find yourself a nice comfortable communist country to live in because it seems anyone who enjoys freedoms which you do not choose to partake in should be stripped of said freedoms.

As for "cost to the tax payer" give it a rest...edmonton has 10's of millions of dollars invested into bike trails and walking paths, swimming pools and arenas as does every municipality.... I will never use them, yet my tax dollars help fund them, I don't complain because it is a bennifit to society as a whole. So is saving the life of a snowmobiler who made a bad choice, misguided decision or simply got lost. EDUCATION is the KEY and the snowmobile community has made great strides over the past few years, WE GET IT...Enrolement in Avalance training (AST1) is way up over 1100 back country sledders trained this year thru Zacstracs, thats 16 hours of avalanche training 8 hours classroom and 8 hours practical out on the mountain.

Last time I checked this was still a free country where the public lands are owned by you and I the taxpayer... My grandfather fought 2 wars to help secure those rights.

I still think the cartoon is funny......

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

Top Bottom