Sledbetties to Deadbetties...... why did the thread get pulled for review?

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Longhorn your cool, but the rest need to move out from your moms basement.

I support the venture 100%...I think I have made that abundantly clear, both in the open and in pms...

Im more concerned with the whole deleting of threads issue than anything else...This was just one really great example. I have an exceptional memory, and there was nothing in the thread that was offending anyone, right up to the last page or so, and if I am correct I know exactly who the whiner is...

And 'if' my assumption is correct, then they contributed very little to nothing to the entire thread...yet had the stroke to get it pulled...

This for me was something that I have followed and supported from the inception, and I for one and I know Im not the only one wanted to know WTF was and is going on...

Thats my beef...only...

Still in 100% support of the 'Sledbetties', thats right I can use that name, nobody has told me different...

But still in the dark, and the original thread was helping to shed light onto the issues and possible outcome. Now...mushroom treatment...in the dark and keep feeedin us chit...

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I agree with you completely. I read here once that any thread with sexual content or inuendo would be automaticaly deleated yet in reality those are allowed fo go on and on where as anything with any real content gets axes the second someone get a litle queasy....????

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i will get started on a chart...... hopefully i get done before this thread gets pulled for 'review' and i dont have to post the blowchart to show whats really going on.
I miss your charts....hell, I miss all the other creative stuff too. the crayon one was my all time fav....good work dude

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
When the smoke settles, and it will......
All of your :confused: questions will be answered.
Untill then, please be patient.

:beer: :beer: :D

HELLBILLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh the entertainment value of a bunch of women belleri'n and pulling each others hair out..... You guys just can't get enough... :)

Grizzly Adams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mom, Get me some lemon pie!

image006.jpg
[/IMG]

Top Bottom