sled vids

xc_rider08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have made a sled video and have tried to upload it to youtube... It gets uploaded but it keeps muting my song... says something about the music belonging to WMG...

So my question to you guys/gals that make there own videos and put them on there.. where did you get your music from??? Im starting to get frustrated with how this is turning out.. would like to share it with everyone...

thanks for the help:beer::beer:

kyle

Last edited:

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have made a sled video and have tried to upload it to youtube... It gets uploaded but it keeps muting my song... says something about the music belonging to WMG...

So my question to you guys/gals that make there own videos and put them on there.. where did you get your music from??? Im starting to get frustrated with how this is turning out.. would like to share it with everyone...

kyle

Hey Kyle, we had the same problem. Some songs aren't approved for use. You can check on there somehow which songs are and you can also have them replace your song with one of their choice...bad idea...could get a really bad tune.
We started using Vimeo for our videos as it doesn't have the same limitations it seems. Other people have also done this. The song we couldn't use on YouTube we could use on Vimeo.

Rufus777

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

kyle
Here you go, this is a much better site than youtube, I put all my vids on here.
Jimster's videos on Vimeo

xc_rider08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks TamDoo and Rufus...

i think i will just join that instead...

will keep doing some research so that eventually i can get it up on youtube...

thanks for the help :beer:

would rep u, but that disappeared.. lol

kyle

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Youtube is cracking down on people not clearing the music rights (Ie; asking to use the track, and possibly paying the artist(s) for it) I believe Vimeo will be going this route at some point, after the American authorities start barking up their tree, as they did with youtube.

Top Bottom