sled ski in the Crowsnest

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm bringing the famdamily down for spring break and was wondering if anyone could point out a good sled accessible spot for beginner skiers. Just need a 100-200 yard green run without any stumps.

Preferably something out of atlas as this is the area I'm most familiar with.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm bringing the famdamily down for spring break and was wondering if anyone could point out a good sled accessible spot for beginner skiers. Just need a 100-200 yard green run without any stumps.

Preferably something out of atlas as this is the area I'm most familiar with.

south of the south shelter take a left at the bridge

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your talking the cabin at lost creek? The bridge across lost creek? Thanks!

yes we were there a couple of weeks ago here are some pics there is another open area a bit further south than this

Attachments

• 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 247
  • 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 241

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics polarice, I forgot about all the burned areas down there. Looks like a good spot. What's the easiest way to get to the snowmobile cabin, from the north or from hwy 774? I've ridden out of Blairmore and Coleman a couple times but never made it to the cabin.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics polarice, I forgot about all the burned areas down there. Looks like a good spot. What's the easiest way to get to the snowmobile cabin, from the north or from hwy 774? I've ridden out of Blairmore and Coleman a couple times but never made it to the cabin.

well i think they are logging out of coleman still so might want to stage out of blairmore .. pick up a map and it shows ya where the trails are.. that weekend we staged out of the carbondale staging area but ive only done it once

Top Bottom