sled lift

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YOU JUST WANT PUKEY KAT GREEN....... BWAHAHAHA:d:d:d J/K, BUDDY;)

You've seen my Cats....not too much Green there and less in the future. I like the personal touch. Green lift with CAT stickers all over it might be cool....right Ric!

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as for color i was thinking black just for the fact that if they are all the same it will be less for everyone

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
or so if you want a sled lift pm me... i need your name and phone so i can get a hold of you when it is done and if you want me to get the powder coating for you ... i will be finding out about wheels today........ i have ran my sled on it to adjust the track, if there is any of you wondering

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok so wheels are 25... so a total of 215 that is for the lift and if you want powder caoting and wheels... as for the aluminum well it wouldn't be hard but the cost of it is the killer...

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so if anyone has a question please feel free to ask....

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks everyone for the support... this will take a little time to get everyones lift to them so please be patient things are rollen ... i will still take orders... please pm me

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering the wieght of it and can it be broke down for shipping,I need one but its along way to go get it.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering the wieght of it and can it be broke down for shipping,I need one but its along way to go get it.

yes it can be broke down only so much though i can check into shipping if you pay shipping

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got yer PM.....I was camping since Thurs....

Anyways....215 with wheels and color....I'm in as well.....as long as it's Doo XP friendly. I know some lifts that work on Pol and AC don't always fit the Revs and XP's.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok here is some updated pics on what they will look like this one does not have wheels on it yet... it is not quite done, just little stuff left on it.

Attachments

• DSC03565.jpg
    DSC03565.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC03566.jpg
    DSC03566.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC03564.jpg
    DSC03564.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 35

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need Two, on wheels and powder coated please. I will PM you my details and contact info. Shyt, I'll throw in a case of beer too as a bonus for such a good deal. :d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom