skidoo

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ah com-on Mom. Dig out that ole RMK,shine er up and kick some butt! Just think-you could be the official Sled Betty racing champ,maybe make it in the next vid,have your smiling face on the next calender,have your name in lights at the snowmobile show-oh the possibilities are endless.Doo-rider struting around pointing you out and proudly proclaming"thats MY MOM-Champion Sled Racer":headbanger::ThumbsupMsn:

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ah com-on Mom. Dig out that ole RMK,shine er up and kick some butt! Just think-you could be the official Sled Betty racing champ,maybe make it in the next vid,have your smiling face on the next calender,have your name in lights at the snowmobile show-oh the possibilities are endless.Doo-rider struting around pointing you out and proudly proclaming"thats MY MOM-Champion Sled Racer":headbanger::ThumbsupMsn:

:rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh:

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are not nice....just remember who brought you into this world and onto this site.......just sayin...

didnt the milk man leave him on your door steps?

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we are talking about drag racing not running across a 100 mile lake where you can take all day to get up to speed. Drag race = 500 feet under the new ISR rules. unless you're in open mod or top fuel, she don't matter what your top speed is, you'll never get there before you run out of track. Just a tip.

you've never ridden an sx700 obviously!

i dont need a whole lake! 500 ft is plently!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you've never ridden an sx700 obviously!

i dont need a whole lake! 500 ft is plently!

nothing new - same bullchitting on page 33 as it is on page 3....

Didn't you say that your sled would go 95 mph at 3/4 throttle??
i hit 95 mph last year at almost 3 quarter throttle!

So you are saying you'll hit top speed in 500 ft huh?

2009 Hay Days Grass Drags: the premier drag event, on grass for max traction (not slipping on snow or ice) - the fastest 700cc trail stock sled ran 87 mph - which according to your alleged 95 mph @ 3/4 throttle, is not even yet top speed. Your sled = top speed in 500 ft? Keep dreaming jr.

You're alleged 95 mph @ 3/4 throttle means you're pushing well over 100 mph top speed? I mean.. if you can do 100 mph on a Phazer right?:rolleyes:..., and you have the nerve to say that your SX 700 sled will reach top speed in under 500 ft? Pro stock 700 class sleds are running 95 mph in 500 ft, 1000 improved stock sleds are running just over 100 mph in 500 ft. So now you're faster than a 1000 improver huh? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

maybe it's time to let this go huh? unless you're going down to the local drags to take down the 1000 Improver class (LMFAO), u might want to consider how deep of a hole you're digging....:rolleyes:

a whole would come in handy right now! theirs something i would like to bury!;)

just sayin..................

......Yeah, please find a hole and go bury your head in the sand, I'd be embarrased if I were you.

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes it must be real fast and well tuned
He should put on a course for clutching cause If he can tune that yami that well I could use some lessons and maybe break some records:rolleyes:
My open mod 800 can only get just over 100 MPH in 500 ft on grass

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure what to say.

Go Joey go

again a pro drag racer trying to intimidate a new rider. i have faith in joey's ability, i think he will do as he says:confused:

mr modman, you know that deep down joey can doo it. he should be getting close to the secret training camp, and entering into an intense training regime that jbb and yours truly will implement.

we are now holding the bets in a safe place( except for a few missing cookies). for those that wish, we will gladly accept your old gold and jewelry, at our publicly traded gold refinery at the absolute best price possible. you know you can trust us as this is on the internet.

send us your gold/ cdn tire money, cash whatever, we can be trusted.

friggin professional modman

ZEDNECK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
found a pic of joeys mom:d

Attachments

• resized_20093517537250_26787.jpg
    resized_20093517537250_26787.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 67

ZEDNECK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and one of his girlfriend:d

Attachments

• resized_2006129105917_14763.jpg
    resized_2006129105917_14763.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 77

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nothing new - same bullchitting on page 33 as it is on page 3....

Didn't you say that your sled would go 95 mph at 3/4 throttle??

So you are saying you'll hit top speed in 500 ft huh?

2009 Hay Days Grass Drags: the premier drag event, on grass for max traction (not slipping on snow or ice) - the fastest 700cc trail stock sled ran 87 mph - which according to your alleged 95 mph @ 3/4 throttle, is not even yet top speed. Your sled = top speed in 500 ft? Keep dreaming jr.

You're alleged 95 mph @ 3/4 throttle means you're pushing well over 100 mph top speed? I mean.. if you can do 100 mph on a Phazer right?:rolleyes:..., and you have the nerve to say that your SX 700 sled will reach top speed in under 500 ft? Pro stock 700 class sleds are running 95 mph in 500 ft, 1000 improved stock sleds are running just over 100 mph in 500 ft. So now you're faster than a 1000 improver huh? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

maybe it's time to let this go huh? unless you're going down to the local drags to take down the 1000 Improver class (LMFAO), u might want to consider how deep of a hole you're digging....:rolleyes:

......Yeah, please find a hole and go bury your head in the sand, I'd be embarrased if I were you.

your not nice to me!:mad::realmad::rant::nono::mad::realmad::rant:
i'm sick and tired of you beating me down!!:nono: you've never met me , never seen my sled , never seen me ride an sx700 and you say its slow and i'm slow and that i'll lose!! no longer will you push me around! i'm putting my foot down and standing up for myself! your scared of my future sx700 and its killing you! so if you want to make me a target for all this bullchit go ahead but be prepared for war!! put your @$$ on th line and stop talking chit!

what kind of fellow sledder beats down a 15 year old who would rather ride , work and have fun then smoke dope , steal your sleds and go to prison? no one i know!.........until now that is!

put your crap on the line thats right!! you call my stuff crap i'm calling yours crap!! nutup or shutup!!

Last edited:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
AT SOME POINT THEY WILL HAVE TO ANSWER TO THE LORD....

May he have mercy on thier souls...

Just sayin...

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
go joey go, modmans doo has no go.

modman is going down, joey rules on a yammi. at this time we may have to get joey into his secret training area for the big race.

joey on the yammi, modman on the skidoo, lexy on the polaris, so far no cats maybe that wouldn't be fair? oh and drift bustin pro on his tip top running blizzard.

joey is going into secret training by mr jbb.

modman he is brewing up some racing fuel concoction and buying some top secret cdn tire sled parts.

lexy not saying much, will have to watch her as she is tricky. has a new racing suit with booty shorts.

drift bustin pro is polishing up the blizzard and and going over the rule book looking for rules to bend

lots of support for the modman from some crazy skidoo owners. joey and yamaha against the world. this is going to be an epic race, may rival eagle river or jackson hole

film makers have been making some preliminary calls looking for more info on joey and his secret racing techniques. they have not shown much interest in the modman though. hmm.:d:beer:

No cats????????????

Attachments

• Cleaning day 002.jpg
    Cleaning day 002.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 74

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
lol mike thats great... joey hold your ground.. hurry home mike i have a fridge that needs to be moved

Top Bottom