Silver Tip Sledder’s

justasbad

Reaction score
The idea of this thread has been mentioned in the thread "Less sledding buddies to ride with” and I thought as one of the oldest members, I would get it going. Sort of like the S&M courier thread. The only rule would be 50 years old and older and I don’t know if that would be cast in stone or not. I am sure rules and preference will evolve. If you are looking for older riding buddies and places to ride let's place them here.
I’m from Airdrie and mostly ride in the golden and Revy area just wondering if anyone out there to buddy up with I am experienced and retired

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m as much in the dark as you are Brett. That ol’ snopro has some stories...........I think most are true but there are some that are just thrown out there. This appears to be one of the later.
It’s a line from the original Top Gun movie Doug. I thought you were as old as dirt and would know that? Haha. It means make a decision, it’s your airspace.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It’s a line from the original Top Gun movie Doug. I thought you were as old as dirt and would know that? Haha. It means make a decision, it’s your airspace.
Older, doesn’t always mean wiser lol

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I wasn’t much into movies until recently Ken even though I am as old as dirt.
I will take your advice and make a decision.
Just went through the pages/posts and I am in thinking mode.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I have decided that Scotts from Vermillion won the lottery.
It will be called the Silver Tip Sledders.
If Trashy would change the name of the thread, we will be on our way for an old-timer’s riding group who are looking for companions in various riding areas at various times.

niner, you can get into the memes that you do so well and come up with something that would be appropriate. One never knows; hats. t-shirts, hoodies, or maybe nothing.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have decided that Scotts from Vermillion won the lottery.
It will be called the Silver Tip Sledders.
If Trashy would change the name of the thread, we will be on our way for an old-timer’s riding group who are looking for companions in various riding areas at various times.

niner, you can get into the memes that you do so well and come up with something that would be appropriate. One never knows; hats. t-shirts, hoodies, or maybe nothing.
Done!!

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_3616.jpeg

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was thinking I was gonna sell my sled and all my gear and just get out the sport entirely. Guess I will give it one last season and see how often the STS's can find time to get out for some rides. :beerchug:
No way
You are way to young say enough.

Top Bottom