Silent Pass

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hows the snow out there, was thinking of making a trip out there this weekend, but ive heard theres bin no new snow lately. Dont really know if i want to bother if its all just pounded out......

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would also like to know, rode Quartz today but Silent in on the agenda for tommorrow....any reports would be helpfull. Cheers

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quartz a parking lot yet?

Oh ya, tracked right out....new to the area but everywhere we went had a track through it.....found some little areas in area 51 to kill the day but overall hardpack....gonna try to get into East quartz in a couple days to see if we can find anything decent.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Silent Pass was soooooo awesome, i would guess 4-6" of fresh overnight but easily found a couple feet of fresh to play. So much more to play in heading back tommorrow to go kill it somemore

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Silent Pass was soooooo awesome, i would guess 4-6" of fresh overnight but easily found a couple feet of fresh to play. So much more to play in heading back tommorrow to go kill it somemore

Trying to post pics and wont let me grrrrr

GBC

Reaction score
Silent pass is "THE" biggest secret out there. Never had a bad day in my life. It's toooooo big to get tracked out. Long ride in keeps the crowds away.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Silent pass is "THE" biggest secret out there. Never had a bad day in my life. It's toooooo big to get tracked out. Long ride in keeps the crowds away.

The biggest secret? Maybe 5 years ago.

Not hard too see a 100+ sleds in there on any given day now.

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk 2

thiels2

Reaction score
I would hold off on East quartz tried last weekend and it was a rodeo to get in I would guess we made it just over half way in before shutting down unless you have a chainsaw and a creative imagnation you wont get in only 2-3 feet of snow cover probed in several spots.

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh don`t tell anyone it was good on friday to.
whom was the guy that said hello at stageing area had something to do with medler and last year at fernie snow mud?

Last edited:

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Radium 2012 dec 27 jim 031.jpg Radium 2012 dec 27 jim 021.jpg

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was therein on the 1st and it was decent. Lots of tracked out spots in the easy to get to areas. Found lots of good snow and stucks in the further back spots.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pounded pretty bad, trail in was good on friday, stage at km 35, lots of logging trucks careful.

lack of snow, rocks are just under shallow snow cover, need more snow.

Last edited:

ONETON

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I think I will stay home and wait for the snow to come. Cheers.

Top Bottom