Silent Pass sleding

Doo Virgin

Reaction score
Hey guys, just got back from sleding at Quartz on Thursday, then went to Revy for Friday and Sat. It was great snow all three days!!! Just wondering if any one has broken trail into Silent Pass and how it was? I imagine there is alot of snow there as well!!! Let me know

Rev_it

Reaction score
Website
animalinu.ca
Good to hear! Thanks for the update on the Snow, We are heading to Golden the last weekend in November (I hope!)

Would love to get into Silent Pass if we can!:D

Doo Virgin

Reaction score
Going there as well that weekend, maybe well have to break trail into it by the sounds of it! Hopefully someone can updated by then or it might be a long day getting there.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its already open. Bigdog162 and his bro broke in last weekend. Just so you know. Im going to golden this weekend to a different area. Just to try it, iv never been and were headin out with a buddy who lives in golden.Il get some pics of the area and the amount of snow

smash

Reaction score
is the lake frozen over last I heard it was still a little wet in places

Grubby

Reaction score
rode gormen lake dec 1/07. Gotta watch out for sharks little thin best snow was upper lang. We are thinking about riding silent on sunday. Any input would be awsome. So hit it big kid, over and out.

Doo Virgin

Reaction score
Hey Grubby, any problems with smashed out windows at Gorman parking lot? Was there on the Friday and came back to broken windows on 2 trucks. Nothing stolen but whiskey! WTF!!!!I'd like to catch them in action. I think broken glass = broken Knees----just my 2 cents!!

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thinks a Black & Decker Drill for the knees would be better. A little something the IRA use to do in the 70's in Belfast to some poor bugger who did them wrong:paddle:

Billy Boy:cool:

Top Bottom