Silber Turbo kit for Pro RMK

JDmotorhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he left sask sunday think hes road monday to now. prob will ride 5 days. seems to like it alot, i remember him with his 2012 kit playing with the box and reading the manual at night and asking his dad to set his like his. he rides 5 days straight once a month so he puts about a solid month of straight riding on per year so he should get some decent seat time with the kit this year.

Sounds like he is getting the same seat time as myself!! Cool, starting to sound like a good bang for buck mod, for sure there will be people to knock it, but the other kits are 8g's and I have already invested $3500 in my 3" track set up, so it looks like this kit will work for me! Thanks a lot for the info!

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like he is getting the same seat time as myself!! Cool, starting to sound like a good bang for buck mod, for sure there will be people to knock it, but the other kits are 8g's and I have already invested $3500 in my 3" track set up, so it looks like this kit will work for me! Thanks a lot for the info!

Yah i know. How a damn turbo kit costs 75% of the whole snowmobile is crazy to me. I

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if it makes the sled 75% better rather than 100% worse isn't it worth it?? let us know bro,, Never here any thing good about the silber turbo kits,, but mabe they gotter figured out now?

sledhead9825

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

" fore sure there will be people to knock it " You asked for feedback on Silbers turbo. The majority of the feed back was dont buy this product. If you dont want to hear the answer, dont ask the question.

JDmotorhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
" fore sure there will be people to knock it " You asked for feedback on Silbers turbo. The majority of the feed back was dont buy this product. If you dont want to hear the answer, dont ask the question.

Actually I listed the feed back on the old Silber turbo set, I am interested in the new Silber turbo set up, (which not to many people can quote on) all the bashing feed back of the old set up was very easy to get! So all the bashing around the old set up wasn't the question I was asking! Thanks!

sledhead9825

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I listed the things that are a problem. They are the same, new kit old kit doesnt matter, he has not changed them........ I didnt talk about Bullydog good or bad. I havnt had personal experience with a Bullydog GT tuner. I did talk about the basic design flaws, that people have complained about on these threads. Look at the things I listed, and look at his 2014 kit. Your Welcome!

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are having great success with Boondockers products all around. The fit is tight but it does fit right. We are NOT just bolting turbos on to stock engines either which changes the game totally. As far as fixed controllers go(bullydog havent tried my self) they are only as good as the person mapping them no more could be much less. Keep in mind what works in the states at 14,000ft of elevation does not work here at 7000ft of elevation.

Deano

MAD MOTORSPORTS

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually I listed the feed back on the old Silber turbo set, I am interested in the new Silber turbo set up, (which not to many people can quote on) all the bashing feed back of the old set up was very easy to get! So all the bashing around the old set up wasn't the question I was asking! Thanks!

Once bitten, twice shy

channonmanuel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put over a 100 miles on my sled this weekend with the bully dog, and it runs awesome, I'm taking the boost gauge and air fuel gauge off before my next trip. No bogs, no intermentant blurbs. Runs down the trail throttle in any position and air fuel stays around 12.5-13. Change the boost from 7 lbs to 14 lbs without changing anything but clutch weights. I'm not defending maybe some crappy parts in a silber kit but the bully dog is by far the answer to a turboed sled.

Sent from my iPhone using

Top Bottom