Sicamous Sledding is starting

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not neck deep but for sure waist deep in lots of areas!

Where you heading today? Going to try and untouched areas today. Everything except queest was groomed.

Rode eagles yesterday. It does need more snow in some areas. But that is too be expected.

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk 2

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where you heading today? Going to try and untouched areas today. Everything except queest was groomed.

Rode eagles yesterday. It does need more snow in some areas. But that is too be expected.

Good to know. We are planning to hit blue. We have a few new riders with us and I know blue best. Wonder how busy it will be prob crazy this weekend!

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to know. We are planning to hit blue. We have a few new riders with us and I know blue best. Wonder how busy it will be prob crazy this weekend!

It will be busy everywhere today and all weekend now. Hmm...where to go.

Any of the easy access areas will be pounded flat by tomorrow.

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It will be busy everywhere today and all weekend now. Hmm...where to go.

Any of the easy access areas will be pounded flat by tomorrow.

Ya that is very true! Oh well make the best of it. It's still sledding ;) you can text me 7809168558

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't have to, found endless untouched and didn't see anyone for the first 5 hours.

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's supposed to snow all day in town today 5cm that will be a good dump up top, on top of the 4' of untouched areas will be sick!
Who's riding today? I'm not sure what I'm doing yet lol

sledhead80

Reaction score
Rode up Kingfisher yestarday and got to super bowl first!!! Day was great! The trail was awesome as well. Just an all around good day!

sledhead80

Reaction score
Going to ride tomorrow but we will be making a game time decision. I'm thinking Cooke creek, north queest or eagles depending on the day and what it looks like.

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gonna head up owls - not sure which area we going to ride - kinda depends on visibility - maybe venture to hunters

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gonna head up owls - not sure which area we going to ride - kinda depends on visibility - maybe venture to hunters
Quite the show up Owlhead yesterday. Something like 190 sleds up there yesterday! Lots of tracked out near the main trails and parts scattered all along the trail. Even a complete track. lol

Been hearing from buddy all fall how great his yamahas are and my little brp is made in mexico and is no good. His whole family has yamatanks and we spemnt the day digging them out if they ventured off a packed trail, pretty sad really. Gotta take today off to heal from that fun.

Heard some guys dropped in to the ravine below the cabin and had to walk out and were looking for a chopper.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still this deep ..

GOPR5246.jpg
GOPR5240.jpg

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i figured that but is there still pow like that to b found ,,or did it settle?? might head that way tmrw.

Top Bottom