Shoulder Surgery

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best of luck Ron been there done that its a long road to get back to normal but well worth thr wait

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sure hope Ron can follow the doctors orders. His past experience may not be a good example. Ron please do as the doctor says.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Surgery was interesting. got a nerve block in the shoulder then put out. Went to the surgical room then got comfortable and then woke up 3 hrs later wearing a nice comfy sling. was out another hour later. arm still numb as heck started some wicked painkillers now just out for a bite with lisa at MKT on whyte.

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nerve blocks are awsome my last knee surgery had my leg numb for 3 days but when it wore off it wasnt very fun haha

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Surgery was interesting. got a nerve block in the shoulder then put out. Went to the surgical room then got comfortable and then woke up 3 hrs later wearing a nice comfy sling. was out another hour later. arm still numb as heck started some wicked painkillers now just out for a bite with lisa at MKT on whyte.

Ever try Percocet painkillers??

A friend of mine had surgery on his shoulder after a bike accident. After he got home, he took a couple Percocet...this was on a Monday afternoon, sat down on his recliner to watch TV...woke up Wednesday afternoon.....still on the recliner........

so, take a couple of Percocet and see you in a couple of days......lol

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ever try Percocet painkillers??

A friend of mine had surgery on his shoulder after a bike accident. After he got home, he took a couple Percocet...this was on a Monday afternoon, sat down on his recliner to watch TV...woke up Wednesday afternoon.....still on the recliner........

so, take a couple of Percocet and see you in a couple of days......lol
I can hook ya up Ron haha had enough surgeries and left overs you wont remember the jamboree tho

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
So it's going very well. Can now bring my arm all the way up above my head. (assisted that is). The physio therapist is working on this every day. Surgeon said should be pretty good by the 22 of aug. Only minor pain or discomfort there now. I have more motion than before the surgery. And is only used the pain killers for 2 days. That was enough of those. Haven't used any. less pain than before the surgery

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
So it's going very well. Can now bring my arm all the way up above my head. (assisted that is). The physio therapist is working on this every day. Surgeon said should be pretty good by the 22 of aug. Only minor pain or discomfort there now. I have more motion than before the surgery. And is only used the pain killers for 2 days. That was enough of those. Haven't used any. less pain than before the surgery

Good to hear. Don't push it too much as it sounds like the recovery is coming along just fine they way you are doo-ing it.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That fat Nytro is just waiting to fine tune that shoulder Ron. Get good and ready sledding season is coming

Top Bottom