shortest trail to alpine near Radium?

mphfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My family and a few other families with younger children are going to Radium for family day weekend. Which mountain does everyone reccomend? We are looking for something that has a short trail to the alpine and a heated cabin. We have gone up Forster before but are looking for a shorter groomed trail.

thank you in advance,

jason

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe contact Toby Creek Adventures.They go up into Paradise Mine, short groomed trail with small warm up cabin. Small area though. Quartz Creek, 25 min west of Golden has the best cabin. IMO.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
My family and a few other families with younger children are going to Radium for family day weekend. Which mountain does everyone reccomend? We are looking for something that has a short trail to the alpine and a heated cabin. We have gone up Forster before but are looking for a shorter groomed trail.

thank you in advance,

jason

Taminator could point you in the right direction too, I know Forester is a short trail.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If Ur looking for just a short trail and groomed up the paradise trail is it.

U park in the Toby creek outfitters lot.

Short ride up and small area.

from my HTC

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
only 2 trails groomed in the area, paradise and forester. paradise is 16km from the truck. great family area, take a tobagan.

Bunn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Paradise Mine is your best choice.Hiway trail up to nice play area.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup only forester or paradise. I like forester myself. I find paradise to small. The forester cabin is really nice.

Top Bottom