Sbr! Wtf?

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
currently active users viewing this thread: 6 (6 members and 0 guests)
twisted boost, jbb+, wanna learn, tabneil+, moto4, 3m ta3

hi twiggies..............:nono:

who's alter is wanna learn? Never figured that one out.

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys..

I have one question. If you come across someone in the real word that you do not like or has done you wrong somehow, what do you do. Most of us would just ignore them or be polite if need be( I live in a smalltown, do this all the time) so why can't you guys do that in the virtual world. Are these people really worth getting stressed out about, angry or worse banned. Yes I know I like to read the bantering too and get good laughs out of some of it. But if you all got banned or left then what would I have to back read. I have a son (DR) who I am constantly telling him to ignore the small stuff and be the bigger person. Sorry if you guys think I am choosing sides as I am not. I just think everyone needs to take a step back and have a good look at everyone before all my whores disapear.

Just saying.........................:d

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
Hi Guys..

I have one question. If you come across someone in the real word that you do not like or has done you wrong somehow, what do you do. Most of us would just ignore them or be polite if need be( I live in a smalltown, do this all the time) so why can't you guys do that in the virtual world. Are these people really worth getting stressed out about, angry or worse banned. Yes I know I like to read the bantering too and get good laughs out of some of it. But if you all got banned or left then what would I have to back read. I have a son (DR) who I am constantly telling him to ignore the small stuff and be the bigger person. Sorry if you guys think I am choosing sides as I am not. I just think everyone needs to take a step back and have a good look at everyone before all my whores disapear.

I pick lexy for our side!!! thx Lex.
common sense, goes "without sayin"

-Swede-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys..

ding ding ding ding ding!!!

right answer!!!

and you know what they say, arguing on the internet is like.... :d

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
'sup, guyzngalz?? Its been a while.... Too dam busy here at the shop. Lexi, i like your avy, who is it and where was it taken? Wish i was there -- mountains, waterfalls, yaaaa!!!!

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
'sup, guyzngalz?? Its been a while.... Too dam busy here at the shop. Lexi, i like your avy, who is it and where was it taken? Wish i was there -- mountains, waterfalls, yaaaa!!!!

It is me Ric.....we up the Mud Valley. The glacier across from the hotel.
Go to Mud Valley under BC quading areas and you will see more.

Top Bottom