Saturday Onoway area ride.....

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
few more....chrizt my interweb is slow....

Awesome day... snow was EPIC

100_4910.jpg

100_4911.jpg

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

K this computer is too slow... get the rest up on monday...

riding again tomorow....

100_4928.jpg

100_4930.jpg

100_4932.jpg

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Booger is that your new snowmobile club members?? Boggers Buddies snowmobile club. Good day you all had. Good for you getting a group organized for a beauitful days ride

aircanam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
May be up for a ride tomorrow...well I am but buddy tagging along is gonna have his daughter riding shotgun. Is it safe for him, or will we spend most of the day digging out his sled from being bogged (pun intended) down all day?

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great ride yesterday Peeps! Loved the snow and all the chit-chat!! It was nice to see some girls out there too- a sweet change from the usual over-abundance of turbo-talking manly men!!

Frick am I sore today-- messing up that much powder is hard on an old girl :) (But I'd do it again...)

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks again to Bogger and his wife for the hospitality yesterday,and Pilo for being the trail guide after lunch. It was a great time had by all with some great conditions. Hope to ride with you guys again.:beer::beer:

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Thanks again to Bogger and his wife for the hospitality yesterday,and Pilo for being the trail guide after lunch. It was a great time had by all with some great conditions. Hope to ride with you guys again.:beer::beer:

i have to give some of the trail guiding cudo's to terry, when we got to that RR and the tracks went dead he pointed me in the right direction.....awesome ride and great too meet/see you guys.

i'm sure bogger will plan up another one......:beer::d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
HEY ,............Brad went out aka peg leg..........thats great to see

prety amazing fellow... and a hell of a nice guy... he's a welcome member of the regular crew....

I appologize to the guys who we never met up with... my estimation on time to get to the esso was WAY off..in fact we never made it that far...

Was a blast...very cool to meet/see everyone...

Hey Ron.... we need a separate section for "Parkland area" on here.....NW alberta is too large an area there are LOTs of us right in this little 40 x 40 km area....

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Looks like a good turnout! How many peeps?

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom