S&M show and shine?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Exactly! Just how in the f*@# is Red Deer central?????? :confused:

7 hrs drive for you, and a 7 hour drive for Northern AB.

It was just a thought, and I would have no problems making a 2 hour drive to the Pass, or a 4 hour drive to your place.
I do think that this has potential, and Jared is asking for good and bad feedback.
I'm not organising the Show & Shine, but just inputting what could be a good venue.
But..... I am willing to do my part to help get this off of the keyboard and on the ground :D

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
the center of alberta is nowhere near red deer, it's actually south/southeast of swan hills. red deer is central to those in edmonton or calgary. just sayin.

Thanks for the geographical clarification teeroy!

I probably should of said, "Smack dab in the center of Alberta's two largest cities."

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the red deer area would be the best for it! I think if we keep it to a show and shine then we dont gotta worry about special insurance for drag racing events or stuff like that. when you keep it simple it works better and has less hassle.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the red deer area would be the best for it! I think if we keep it to a show and shine then we dont gotta worry about special insurance for drag racing events or stuff like that. when you keep it simple it works better and has less hassle.

teeroy is right. swan hills is closest to edmonton. so edmonton LOL

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't have anything "shiny" all my stuff looks "ridden" but I'd be down like a clown.

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your going to need a place with a lot of room, when those sled trailers start showing up its going to get full fast

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear ya doug i like the sound of red deer better but either or i guess right! if anyone else would like to help plan this please pm me so we can start getting it figured out.

impulseturboguy

Reaction score
Im in just let me know what i can do it will be a great way to meet new peps to ride with all my group just packed it in and now i got no one to ride with.:rant:

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone interested in lending a helping hand on getting this rolling and I hope the mods call me up on this please give me a call or pm me and we can start organizing as the time is rapidly approaching! thanks for all the guys willing to help. 403-627-9653 or at work 403-627-2048

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i might give u a hand iam not too sure whats all involved i now bad ss ray in here puts one on in slave lake every year maybe he can steer us in the right direction

Top Bottom