S&M Members Post Your Vids!

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anybody got a tip on how to get the preview up instead of the link? i tried to embed from youtube but it didn't work???

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anybody got a tip on how to get the preview up instead of the link? i tried to embed from youtube but it didn't work???

do you mean have the vid show up on here?

if so...hit reply
at the top of reply page where the fonts and emoticons are, click on the film roll option (2nd last icon)
paste link from youtube inbetween the brackets. easiest way is to go to youtube and copy the link, click on film icon on here and paste right away for it automatically puts you inbetween the brackets.

hope this helps...

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey man if ur ever in vale/blue,revy or sica give me a pm down for ridin whenever...
one of my best buds just headed down your way today. he is riding with Rene St Onge for a few days...the lucky prick. if i am ever in that area...i will look you up for sure. vice versa...ever in the tumbler/pass area....look me up!

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive added a new section on here called Media, you can add the videos to there quite easily. Find the tab at the top of the header, or in the left side navigation menu or click here.

didnt work for me either Ron. why not just make this a sticky? far easier and it stays in the chat area for much easier viewing and reaches more people.....i had another site do this as well. works awesome. you always see when a new vid is posted.

just a suggestion....

thanks Ron

Top Bottom