Rzr upgrades?

jamoanlee

Reaction score
My buddy recently bought a new rzr 800 and was looking at getting some upgrades? And ideas tires snorkels clutching and pipes?

eoo

Reaction score
snorkles for sure if going through any water. clutching will depend on what size of tires he is going to put on. i put 28" zillas on mine and didn't put a clutch kit in and works fine.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
contact rzrgade on here, he lives and breaths polaris rzrs. i even think he has that blue 2 stroke polaris oil pumping through his veins.

Boostmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best up grade I did to my RZR S 800 was get the 900 XP lol.
I would have to say the first acc should be doors, love my PA doors nice arm rest, help keep you clean and most of all safe.

..Stiffler..

Reaction score
I have a QSC clutch kit for a 2012 rzr-s 800. its brand new. sold my rzr and never put it on. has prim spring, sec spring, weights and spacers for primary to adjust the engagement. looking to get $100. its was over $200 with shipping when I bought it..

Stiff

email me at stiffler911@gmail.com

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
springs, the stockers on the standard rzr suck, Makin Trax set of 4 $400.

Bigjerry

Reaction score
Tons of options for clutching/exhaust/etc. Check out rzrforums.net. I bought a set of utvinc doors for my 2012 s and love them. If you want an exhaust that will be a good upgrade from stock but still quiet I would look into getting a stock rzr-s 2-1 exhaust. I just sold mine locally for 150. If you want loud and alot of top end gains look at getting the Barker duals. No programmer needed (says Tim Barker himself). Also upgrading the stock shock will be a huge upgrade.. There are alot of fox 2.0's and walker evans that will fit a standared 50" on the classified section of rzrforums. Also check out rzr ryders on facebook. Alot of alberta members that put together rides/meets. Here is a picture of the Barker duals in the regular finish if your interested.

rzr6.jpg

Jered

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1. Best think to do is stay inside the rzr............

2. Don't call the driver a pussy

3. Snorkles

4. Tires

5. lift kit

6. 4 point harness

7. beer cooler:beer:

Pretty sure you've got the first two covered and number 7. How's the rest of the list going Ray? I have the 2 1/2" lift coming to finish that list off.

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OH! and perhaps some 30" tires on the spare rims for those fun rides.:d:cool:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure you've got the first two covered and number 7. How's the rest of the list going Ray? I have the 2 1/2" lift coming to finish that list off.

Front control arm gaurds on. Trailering arm gaurds at the powder coaters. Snorkel kit in the garage in a box. Pro armour 4 point harnesss sitting in boxes.

Thinking outlaw radial tires. Not sure of the rims yet.

Looking at a 7 x16 enclosed trailer for day trips when we don't use the toyhauler.

Found a bigger beer cooler too......it will hold extra ice packs if I get run over again.

stumprzr

Reaction score
looking at getting a 3" lift kit for my 2012 rzr just curious if i need to get spacers all around? what size spacers would work?

Nozzleweed

Reaction score
First question would be what does the machine come with? Upgrades? I would say first thing would be tires. Stockers suck. Unless your stock Bighorns. Snorks would be second. Not sure on the riding you do but keeping the motor/airbox dry is important. Windshield/roof would be next. Performance stuff do as you need a boost a little later. Exhaust/CDI stuff you can probably wait on as you get more used/bored LOL. Exhaust I don't know about RZRs but really love my Muzzy. Not sure what that sounds like on a RZR not as good as a Kawi twin. j/k.Winch is a good to keep a decent one on hand. Don't mess around and get a piece of &^%$. 4000lb or more. UTV suck to get unstuck once properly planted. Good luck keep us posted on what you decide.

Reactions: CJR
Top Bottom