Rzr big bore kit

drford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone done the holz kit or anyone elses big bore on their rzr yet any video of it and how do you like it i want to do mine this winter

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of doing it to mine as well when I was told my compression was low. The polaris Mech. told me about 4 hrs labour + around $800 in parts.

drford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats cheap the holz big bore stage 3 kit is like $3200. What is he doing to cut corners

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats cheap the holz big bore stage 3 kit is like $3200. What is he doing to cut corners

If I remember right, the Holz stage 3 includes the crank as well, the $800 kit I found on Ebay was for the piston, rings and jug only and I think you had to send in your old jug or it was another $250.

rzrs

Reaction score
I am installing a holz stage 3 with dual muzzys on my rzr s. it includes everything, cylinder, pistons, rings, ported head, oversized valves, camshaft, lifters, pushrods, bored throttlebody, new ecu with proper fuel, clutch kit, adjustable oil pressure relief valve. gaskets, oil, oil filter, and spark plugs. Everything to do the job. I'll let you know how it goes. I don't want to upgrade to an xp just yet so I am doing this for more power.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Holz kit is Excelent and very proven ,about 75 hp at the crank. But a lot of bottom end and useble power. The turbo rzrs make more power ,however its more mid to top end power and are not as bullet proof.

Let us know how it turns out, should be fun......

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Holz kit is Excelent and very proven ,about 75 hp at the crank. But a lot of bottom end and useble power. The turbo rzrs make more power ,however its more mid to top end power and are not as bullet proof.

I am dealer for holz let me know If anyone needs a kit I will give the best deal around.

Chris

Last edited:

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I will be installing a turbo on a RZR 4 in a week or 2 so we will see about the bottom end, and as far as bullet proof..... come on ....summers comming see ya at the robb rally.

MHC73

Reaction score
Christco.... when you get the turbo installed... PM me. I would like to take a look. Regards Marc

rzrs

Reaction score
I go the opportunity to drive a rzr 900 xp the other weekend and I either have to soup up my machine or upgrade for a 900. I decided to soup mine up now and maybe buy a 900 next year if the rear suspension turns out to be okay with the terrain that we have here.

Very excited about putting the holz in. Should be a huge gain from stock.

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I go the opportunity to drive a rzr 900 xp the other weekend and I either have to soup up my machine or upgrade for a 900. I decided to soup mine up now and maybe buy a 900 next year if the rear suspension turns out to be okay with the terrain that we have here.

Very excited about putting the holz in. Should be a huge gain from stock.

Hay steve give me a call 780-963-0080

rzrs

Reaction score
$4875 plus cores
stage 3 kit,
dual muzzys
billet motor mounts
lift plates
shipping, brokerage, and gst

thats american dollars, so it was a little cheaper cause of the exchange rate.

rzrs

Reaction score
well, it runs like a champ. Lots of power, I have 27.5 pitbull growlers on and stock it could barely spin them. now it spins them like my race quad. The mud used to go straight up and back down all over me. Now the tires spin so fast they clean out and the mud shoots straight back. I can run through the muskeg at the grande prairie dunes in 2wd high and shoot 30 foot roostertails of mud behind me.

If anyone in grande prairie is interested in getting this kit installed let me know. I might be able to do it for you. a lot faster than the guys with 30 quad lined up outside their shops.

Top Bottom