RV Dealers....? Are there any good ones left?

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to buy a toy-hauler, have visited so many dealers, and found so little that actually know what they are talking about!

I'm ready to buy, know what features I'm interested in, and have a good idea what I'm probably going to do.

Looking for a good place to buy? Where is it?

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found it, not what I'm looking for.

New 5th wheel toyhauler, considering either Grand Design, Evergreen, or Keystone Raptor.

Just need a good dealer

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What you need is to start talking to manufacturers or dealers in the States.

UkrainianMudKing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got my new Fuzion from Cars RV and Marine in hinton, this is my third RV and my first time dealing with Cars, by far the best dealership I have dealt with, ask for Rick, if they don't have what your looking for Schawbs in Leduc has allways treated me well.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got my new Fuzion from Cars RV and Marine in hinton, this is my third RV and my first time dealing with Cars, by far the best dealership I have dealt with, ask for Rick, if they don't have what your looking for Schawbs in Leduc has allways treated me well.
Looks like Cars RV only deals in Fuzion and Vengeance, not interested in those units.

Been talking to the guys at Schawbs, they look ok, but don't have the unit in stock I'm interested in. They do handle the Raptor line, it looks decent.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know what Buccars in Airdrie carries? But I have heard good things about them. When I bought my trailer in 05 from Western RV, I had really good service from them. Trailer Town on Blackfoot and about 50th (Calgary) fixed my trailer when my deck punched a hole in it. I would go to them if I was looking for new. I had great service.

Mike s

Reaction score
Rv city morinville has my vote ,have bought two trailers from them , treated me well , they are strictly a jayco dealer though have had good luck with my jaycos as we'll , great service

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought mine at road masters in Leduc seamed to be good. But they are the only place I have ever delt with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
There are a couple of Raptors just west of Edmonton, along highway 16, someone on here will know the name of the place, can't think of it right now. Anyway they have a tandem axle and a triple axle. At least they were there a couple of weeks ago. A bit far to drive for you though maybe. We had to go all the way to just west of Red Deer to get ours, but it was a private sale.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are a couple of Raptors just west of Edmonton, along highway 16, someone on here will know the name of the place, can't think of it right now. Anyway they have a tandem axle and a triple axle. At least they were there a couple of weeks ago. A bit far to drive for you though maybe. We had to go all the way to just west of Red Deer to get ours, but it was a private sale.

That would be Fallis on the north side of the hwy

Top Bottom