Rv batts

DIYtruckoutfit

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
I leave my batteries in over winter but also keep my Motorhome plugged in all the time. right now I'm running 4 - 6V in my motorhome. And check them time to time.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found a US battery dealer in Leduc

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I leave my batteries in over winter but also keep my Motorhome plugged in all the time. right now I'm running 4 - 6V in my motorhome. And check them time to time.
I did the same this year. Usually I pull them out, but with a "Charge Wizard" on the converter, you can leave them plugged in all the time.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I let mine freeze so I could buy new ones....

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Costco has 6 volts back in stock in red deer at least I have been running them for 3yrs with no problems

114.99 ea not as good a deal as theset I picked up for a friend last sept for 49.00 per battery

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i really don't think ol arff would need all that extra battery power, especially if he were to leave all his electrical toys at home. there is always something a buzzin in that trailer, and when he don't want ya to know what that noise is he trips ya and pushes ya on yer way down the steps. last time i was in there my head was spinnin, noticed all the heads on the wall, tow straps, comealongs, carcass's in various states of cutting, guns everywhere, explosive devices, shackles, stacks of beer kegs. and a whole wall of polaris parts.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i really don't think ol arff would need all that extra battery power, especially if he were to leave all his electrical toys at home. there is always something a buzzin in that trailer, and when he don't want ya to know what that noise is he trips ya and pushes ya on yer way down the steps. last time i was in there my head was spinnin, noticed all the heads on the wall, tow straps, comealongs, carcass's in various states of cutting, guns everywhere, explosive devices, shackles, stacks of beer kegs. and a whole wall of polaris parts.

You drank all the beer remember...

I bought 2 2200 us batteries 6 volt last night. Be good to go.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You drank all the beer remember...

I bought 2 2200 us batteries 6 volt last night. Be good to go.

don't remember a thing, until i was nose first on the ground, and you kickin me, bad, bad arff.

Top Bottom