Running board upgrade

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I built these ones. I am trying trying sell a few pairs to get my name out there. I did my XP and M7 162", and I am going do a buddies 2012 M8 pro climb. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342575530.794821.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342575571.195026.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342575626.694761.jpg

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pm me if any one is interested! And will do custom fabrication on pretty much anything, steel or aluminum.Thanx

Last edited:

Luck.ycangus

Reaction score
neilsleder be careful buddy there is someone on here that will get pissy and get your posts pulled. just a heads up. your boards look good can we have some details on them?

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
neilsleder be careful buddy there is someone on here that will get pissy and get your posts pulled. just a heads up. your boards look good can we have some details on them?

Oh I didn't realize that! Who and why? I am not trying to make anyone mad just trying to help people out and I like doing this kind of stuff! The boards are made of real thin mild steel and then powder coated. They are super stiff I got a dozen or more days on them and they are still strait. I have access to a tig welder at work now so I can build alum ones to!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its because there are paid advertisers on here that make similar products. happens anytime someone advertises something for sale that isnt a paid vendor. makes sense i suppose.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its because there are paid advertisers on here that make similar products. happens anytime someone advertises something for sale that isnt a paid vendor. makes sense i suppose.

I here you, it does make since kinda! Lol

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got mine from Jan. can't wait to never kick my boards again. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342653015.842537.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342653031.366308.jpg

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
'09 XP, would need them in black

Sorry bayman I have 6 sets of black XP boards coming in on Saturday but they all have deposits on them. Unless someone backs out on a set my next XP boards will be coming this fall with my show stock if you want to put your name on a set.

I do have other boards in stock though....I have had a real run on the XP and Pro boards.

Jan

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Got mine from Jan. can't wait to never kick my boards again. View attachment 133332View attachment 133333

And if you forget and do kick your boards your foot will stick resulting in an abrupt stop which may or may not result in a set of handlebars in your chest!!! This may or may not be the voice of experience talking!!! No more "running boards shuffle" I freaking LOVE my Airframes!!!!

Jan

sledn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do any dealers have stock of Airframes for an XP.Or are any bringing them the the Edmonton Snowmobile show in the fall?

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If we get enough push we may end up putting ours into production this season. We had a lot of guys who wanted them last year, but we didn't have the time. We have just finished designing a new extrusion for our boards and have sent it off to the mill's for proper quotes on producing it for us. If it makes sense we will put them into production, if it doesn't we won't, we will just continue putting them on the machines we build.

JonJean

Reaction score
So its 35 degrees out so naturally all I can think about is sledding.

I have a few issues with my sled that I want to get fixed/upgrade before the season.

Feet Hookers! they can costume make you your favourite colour and never fill up with snow.

Bar height - getting a taller riser
Seat height - considering getting an older seat(lower) but hate to lose my little bit of storage. I have kicked the seat a bunch of times transitioning from one side to the other so I would like a lower one.

Running boards - Notice I ride with alot more confidence when my boards are clear, hell who doesnt, so I decided it is a worth while upgrade. Problem is, and the point of this thread, I'm not sure what brand to get.

I going to stay away from air frames because from what I can tell if these dont work out I can go to air frames later but nother the other way around because you cut away the stock edge.

Looking for what evacuates snow better, easier install and durability.

Thanks fellas

Feet Hookers! they can costume make you your favourite colour and never fill up with snow. best pricing too

Top Bottom