Rt1000 Mods At There Best!!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
HEY SHREDDER(OR ANYONE ELSE WITH A SUMMIT 1000):..... I FOUND A "FRESH AIR INTAKE KIT" FOR THE RT1000 WHICH SAVES OVER 4 LBS AND ADD AT LEAST 4HP. GO TO: Hi-Performance Engineering PRETTY DECENT SITE, WITH LOTS OF GOODIES. I ORDERED THE AIR FILTER FRESH AIR INTAKE KIT. NOW THAT THE BIKE IS DONE(ITS PRESENTLY IN GETTING CHECKED OUT), THE MODDING WILL BEGIN. I HAVE TO PUT ON: REAR FREEDOM AXLE, DYNAMO JOE CLUTCH KIT, SINGLE(MAYBE TWIN PIPES) PIPE, NOW THE AIR INTAKE KIT, AND STILL NEED TO PICK UP THE 20TOOTH 15W GEAR AND 15W CHAIN, AND AIR SCREENS(FROM RORY @ PURE ADDTICTION).;)

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Ric...I just put Dynamo Joe's clutching in last nite, I think I am ready to rock now. This sled already had the 19 tooth/15 wide gear and chain on it, and the Specialty Air box kit. I did the vents a couple of weeks ago, and am waiting for Rory to get in the secondary floating kits. Then it's off to the mountains to get my lunch ate by the new XP's.

Attachments

• Specialty Sleds RT 1000 Air Box Delete Kit.jpg
    Specialty Sleds RT 1000 Air Box Delete Kit.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 183
  • Staff

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Ric...I just put Dynamo Joe's clutching in last nite, I think I am ready to rock now. This sled already had the 19 tooth/15 wide gear and chain on it, and the Specialty Air box kit. I did the vents a couple of weeks ago, and am waiting for Rory to get in the secondary floating kits. Then it's off to the mountains to get my lunch ate by the new XP's.

SECONDARY FLOATING KITS??? YOUR'S AN '05?? MY '06 HAS ROLLER SECONDARY. I'D BE CURIOUS TO SEE WHAT THE 19 TOOTH DID....

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's an '05, but it has a BRP roller on it. There was a guy on here last winter that was selling the floating kits, on DooTalk too. I talked to Rory and he has some on order.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It allows your secondary to slide back and forth a little bit on the jackshaft, basically allowing the clutches to self align during the shift curve. Rory claimed dramatic drops in belt temp, Dynamo Joe told me that he noticed less belt dust.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
....I think around $20.00.:D:D They were about $40.00 on Dootalk last winter. I talked to Addiction this afternoon and they didn't have any yet, I asked Rory a couple of weeks ago to put my name on one when they show-up.

• Staff

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
....I think around $20.00.:D:D They were about $40.00 on Dootalk last winter. I talked to Addiction this afternoon and they didn't have any yet, I asked Rory a couple of weeks ago to put my name on one when they show-up.

THANKS SHEDDER....IF YOU'RE TALKIN' TO RORY AGAIN, ASK HIM TO PUT MY NAME ON ONE TOO.... I'M STILL WAITIN' FOR GEAR AND CHAIN, AND DECIDING ON PIPE OR PIPES/BOX AND AIR SCREENS FROM RORY.......

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
WHAT IS A "FLOATING KIT"??? I'VE NEVER HEARD OF THEM???

You get a floating kit and then head over to Canadian Tire and pick up some paddles,And then you go fishing!
LOL!LMAO!BA! HA!
The Big Boat!
:rollinglaugh::yahoo::rollinglaugh::yahoo:

Top Bottom