Boosted pro poject

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top it all off with some white rails and front raptors..

Thanks! Definitely getting some raptors for the front. I have never seen a white anodized rail. Is this possible? Or would it have to be powder coated?

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Definitely getting some raptors for the front. I have never seen a white anodized rail. Is this possible? Or would it have to be powder coated?

Nice Build!!!! Contact Anderson Anodizing in Edmonton they would know... I actually never have seen White Anodizing. If you do polish them before it makes a world of difference in outcome.

That wrap is very cool for sure !

Cheers

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice Build!!!! Contact Anderson Anodizing in Edmonton they would know... I actually never have seen White Anodizing. If you do polish them before it makes a world of difference in outcome.

That wrap is very cool for sure !

Cheers

Thanks! I will get in touch with them, Im kind of leaning towards an all black skid at the moment. I'm not sure about the white with all the mud and gravel and whatnot spring brings us. It would defiantly be unique, and look good but all black might hold up a little better.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who's fuel can and tie down are u using ? I am looking for the same thing

It's a mountain addiction jug and rack system. Works great, give Wayne a call at Menz Toys

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This piece of art gonna be for sale after this season?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk -

I don't think so, I usually like to get 3 years on a build, but we will see what Polaris comes out with for 15'

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My new skinz fly racing bumper finally came in before Xmas and couldn't be happier with it. Haven't tagged anything with it yet this year but I'm sure she's going to be solid for me

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And another from last week trying to get up and over the sugar bowl with a a huge wind lip at the top in some great snow conditions. The guy upside down in the bowl that I blow past is FredW and then again FredW near the end that I just about clip hah

http://youtu.be/-wec1KV7T3Q

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does Fredw ever let strangers ride his "lightweight" expensive sleds???

I'll let FredW answer that question, and tell the story. I'm still in shock prob the craziest **** I have ever seen in the mountains in my life! I'm just glad nobody was hurt. I wish I had my camera on for it because it was intense!

Top Bottom