Roll up the rim

rmk 800 144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any one ever win? Any thing good that is I never have. Only a coffee so post your wins.

Snohog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
coffee and a doughnut is all i need to stay happy :d but on the other hand some extra cash would be nice :rolleyes:

DownhillBill

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know:mad: if i did win a car or something i'd just be like "ummmm.....i quit....." and come in a week later and get it. if it was something big.

I worked a Timmies for a short period and we all debated about the best way to go about it. I think if you quit and came back to claim it still wouldnt work. We figured just pay your friend to claim it for you.

JayBec

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
won a few coffees,
just a heads up, roll up the rim all the way around, a lady back home won the Aztec few yrs ago when the rim say " please try again" but on the back side was the picture of the vehicle...make sure to roll the rim all the way around

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The winning cups have a defect in the printing...I'd tell ya what it is but what fun is that.

SO far I have won free coffee on half my purchases. :beer:

If you really want to know what the defect is bring over 6 Large double doubles tomorrow morning and I will show ya.

Oh and the defect is different on each size.

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The winning cups have a defect in the printing...I'd tell ya what it is but what fun is that.

SO far I have won free coffee on half my purchases. :beer:

If you really want to know what the defect is bring over 6 Large double doubles tomorrow morning and I will show ya.

Oh and the defect is different on each size.

Tell me tell me

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
won a few coffees,
just a heads up, roll up the rim all the way around, a lady back home won the Aztec few yrs ago when the rim say " please try again" but on the back side was the picture of the vehicle...make sure to roll the rim all the way around

I have known women to "Roll the rim all the way around " so good they ended up with alot more then just a free vehicle....

Top Bottom