Rmk 900

sleddude

Reaction score
I currently have 7048 km on mine and it is still running great. All updates were done to it so that helps but i absolutley love this machine

OverBore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They vibrate like crazy. We had one in our riding group and we had to pull it out stuck many times. Heavy pig which does not turn very well.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well my buddy did buy an 05 RMK 900 as he found a fairly good deal. I guess we will find out how she holds up, me being his ridding buddy i dont want to be pulling him home all the time. i guess time will tell

where was the one advertised that he bought there was a couple of interesting deals out there

ss_badaz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked mine up 3 years back out of Nelson B.C. an 05 900 166 track 50th considering it may have issues most of the problem areas were updated on it this one had the 06 piston upgrade and was running a new crank, I ran the VIN and all dealer updates done. Find one like this and get a good buy on it, way easier on the wallet and you can build up other mods from the savings.
I have done allot of mods to mine I also heat soak it good on every ride this alone makes a big difference on ware and tare on the 9. Still I am under 10K into it and I ride with buddies on 2 new M-1000’s and a 09 M8
Not to may things I own are stock anymore, it’s just part of the fun. This is nothing compared to my 68 Camaro and that was a great car off the assembly line…lol

Top Bottom