Rmk 600

Altapeet

Reaction score
I'm looking for opinions on the 2010 RMK 600 I just sold my Phazer and am seriously looking at a RMK . I am sure the power will be lots, more concerned about reliability etc.Anyone out there have onr ...like /love / hate it?

Dino

Reaction score
Dont own one but have rode a few. Very nice sled, ample power for a 6, and historically they have held together well. A friend has a 04 600 with a boatload of miles on it and the sled has fared well IMO. Have rode a 010 ... nice sled. Dino

BIGGDAWG

Reaction score
i rented a 10 600 144 in island park for 3 days and loved the sled. had good power rode the trail awesome and was a blast in the powder.

i am looking to buy one for a back up sled.

Altapeet

Reaction score
thanks for the replies, I went ahead and bought it ,got a good deal fro Cycle works west ( Thanks Joe ) Hope to get a chance this week to give it a run .:Snowmobile1:

Attachments

• Image0130.jpg
    Image0130.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 79

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We just bought a couple of 2010 RMK600 144's at the end of January from Cycle Works in Calgary. They are easy to handle and pull over easily for sidehilling. They have enough power to do whatever we want to do. Love it so far. Good choice.

Altapeet

Reaction score
finally got to get out for a ride on the new sled , it was a good decision I think ... fun sled !!

Attachments

• SSPX0054.jpg
    SSPX0054.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 78

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great all around sled. Essentially bullet proof as well. Good investment too. If taken care of properly the sled will out last you.

Poleman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put some 62g weights in it, throw in a lightweight can, remove the inner idler wheels, and remove the foam on the panel by the clutches. Then you're good to go. If you ride the big hills put on a set of ice scratchers too.
We own two 2009 model years. Same sled, only difference blue hood and decals versus all black. You'll love the sled!
What was the cost at this time of the year if you don't mind sharing?

finally got to get out for a ride on the new sled , it was a good decision I think ... fun sled !!

Top Bottom