RIP Paul Walker

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was really anticipating the release of 2 fast 2 furious 18

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The accident happened so fast. ... I'm furious.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't get how people can disrespect his death, the guy dedicated his whole life and all his free time with charities and helping others when he wasn't acting, and he died at a charity event.

RIP

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't get how people can disrespect his death, the guy dedicated his whole life and all his free time with charities and helping others when he wasn't acting, and he died at a charity event.

RIP

Beg to differ, he died after leaving a charity event, which is mainly tax write offs for the grossly over paid. Not disrespecting his death just making snide comments with mild satire. Don't try and portray the guy as a saint, when they were in town filming snow dogs the last thing he was doing was devoting his spare time to charity work.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seemed like a decent guy, you never really heard to much about him in the news. Just because he was rich and famous I'm not going to crack jokes on his death.

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When someone loses their life, it's tragic, no matter how it happened.

Not RIP... He's dead. There's no peace in being dead. There's no rest in being dead.

My condolences go out to his family and friends. Especially his wife and 15 year old daughter.

What pisses me off is how one celebrity dies and the media goes freakin crazy. Everyone makes a big deal out of it. How many soldiers get recognition like this? Society is eff'd.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

SIRsleeper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bad enough my Facebook got overtaken this weekend... Now my fav forum too?? Sheesh and no mention of the guy actually driving the car

Sent from my iPhone using

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure why anyone would joke about someone's death, no matter how popular or despised they may or may not have been.
It would appear that Paul Walker spent a huge amount of his personal time and money trying to improve others lives. Also for the tax write off comment, if it weren't for those very tax incentives, how much money do you think any charities would receive?

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tragic, sure. I feel bad for the families left behind. I'm sure both of these guys have spent many hours on a closed course speeding around to their heart's desire in their six figure sports cars. why they felt the need to do it on public streets is beyond me, other than thinking because they are rich and can do whatever they please.

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He wasn't even driving from what I read. What of the driver???? Nobody I guess. Will admit some of the comments are seriously funny.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He wasn't even driving from what I read. What of the driver???? Nobody I guess. Will admit some of the comments are seriously funny.
the driver was Walker's business partner and financial adviser, Roger Rodas. they owned a car customization outfit together. it was Roger's Porsche they were in

Top Bottom