Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359427799.465509.jpg

Last edited:

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RIP Caleb Moore

I don't believe he has passed it's just his family asking for everyone to take a moment and Send positive thoughts there way !!!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Re: Caleb Moore

PD8 made a mistake in his thread title, and asked to have it changed.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Caleb Moore

On Facebook Blowen motor said that he is having brain complications. I hope all goods for him. It's very tragic!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

His father or uncle said in a statement that things are not looking good for him that he is not expected to survive. Hopefully he can beat the odds.

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Caleb Moore

He had brain complications and bleeding around his heart from his crash in freestyle, the chances on him living are supposed to be not very good..

Hope he pulls through

Sent from a iPhone

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Caleb Moore

Just watched the crash scary crap. Did the same thing last year on my 1000 hurt like heck filled the helmet and giggles right full of snow just mine wasn't after a flip and not from coming down from 30ft up.
Thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends and fellow riders

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

don't mean to sound stupid... but what happened to him?? was this at the x-games??

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Caleb Moore

If you see it from the straight on angle you will see the sled lawn darts him in the back just below the neck !!!!

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yes, X-games Thursday. He under-rotated on a backflip trick and the skis lawndarted. He fell in front of the sled, and the sled cartwheeled and landed on him. I am guessing the impact to his chest caused heart trauma, which in turn resulted in brain damage.

don't mean to sound stupid... but what happened to him?? was this at the x-games??

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Caleb Moore

No your right cuso after watching it again and again and again I see it got him in the chest ... Either way its horrific and to know that could happen to any of us at anytime in the back country as well .... But we all know the risks and do what we can to protect our selfs .... Hope he pulls thru with no long term effects

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yes, X-games Thursday. He under-rotated on a backflip trick and the skis lawndarted. He fell in front of the sled, and the sled cartwheeled and landed on him. I am guessing the impact to his chest caused heart trauma, which in turn resulted in brain damage.

could be a number of things, poor guy hits the snow pretty hard with his helmet/neck at a pretty good angle, then the sled hits him. Double ouch :( can't imagine having to deal with that news. hope he recovers and rides again. thoughts and prayers to his family and friends

Top Bottom