rig street

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not of last week, still no access from the north.

RINGER

Reaction score
i heard today that rig street is open any body know forsure ?

omullinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The road closed sign was still up yesterday night, went for a walk up to the first bridge but didnt get up to the second bridge.

If you really want to get onto rig street you can get in from the back, but its a long trek

Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Supposed to be good out there. Some of us from Stettler had plans to go today and ride with my wifes family from out there for the day but the fantastic weather changed our plans.

spspete

Reaction score
Hey guys, this is gonna sound awfully dumb but what and where is "Rig Street"? I'm new to the hobby here in Alberta and just learning the ropes as it were. Thanks.

CJR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, this is gonna sound awfully dumb but what and where is "Rig Street"? I'm new to the hobby here in Alberta and just learning the ropes as it were. Thanks.
It's a pretty popular quad ding/camping area west of Caroline. Lots of trails!

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It's about 28km west of Caroline. You will pass a campground called tay river then it should be your next road on the left. If you hit the boundary store you've gone too far.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gone out 3 nights so far this month and going again tonite. Lots of snow yet but some mud.

ChrisG

Reaction score
We were out at rig st last weekend with quads and had a blast. Like lowlife said, abit of snow left still but its starting to melt away. Easy going for the quads but the two bikes that were with us struggled although they did make it.

• Thanks
Reactions: CJR
Top Bottom