Riding up north!

162 Wizzy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked to my brother in law this afternoon in Fairview Alberta and he rode his new Dragon for an hour and a half around his farm up there. He swears there is enough to ride already!
I'm heading up there in the morning for a wedding, and to verify the story. I'll let you all know what i found on Sunday night when I get back!

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was up in the area the other day and there is tracks in the ditches, but you better not mind diggin up some dirt (and rocks) when you spin your track.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is around 6-8 inches laying in the ditches, less in the open fields. saw a lot of tracks today while heading to Manning from Grimshaw. like jay007 said, a lot of dirt spun up where guys were gassing it. not enough for a good ride yet

162 Wizzy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is around 6-8 inches laying in the ditches, less in the open fields. saw a lot of tracks today while heading to Manning from Grimshaw. like jay007 said, a lot of dirt spun up where guys were gassing it. not enough for a good ride yet

9 inches is absolutely correct. Seems like 2 feet compared to what we have here in WCT. If they get any more up there I'll load up and head back up for a ride.

Top Bottom