riding round edmonton

PolarisHighlifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking to see if anyone can point me in a good direction where there is a decent amount of snow to ride in. Closer to the city the better

thanks

Jorg Jorgenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking to see if anyone can point me in a good direction where there is a decent amount of snow to ride in. Closer to the city the better

thanks

I’m not sure if anyone has been out to Ministik yet this season. But I know of a few people who ride there every year and like the trails. Have a lunch fire cook a smokie. Makes for a good day after a dump of snow.

Also on the south end of Saunders lake (east of leduc) there is a staging area with access to some trails. But I don’t think there is a substantial amount of snow anywhere too close to Edmonton right now

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure if anyone has been out to Ministik yet this season. But I know of a few people who ride there every year and like the trails. Have a lunch fire cook a smokie. Makes for a good day after a dump of snow.

Also on the south end of Saunders lake (east of leduc) there is a staging area with access to some trails. But I don’t think there is a substantial amount of snow anywhere too close to Edmonton right now

Ministik stays closed until they have a minimum of 6 inches of snow

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
c8ea2be5b222f210e88de5787dc6532c.jpg

This was north east of Edson a couple weeks ago. Suppose to be about 6 more inches since then.

Top Bottom