Muffpot cooker containers

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ll be in Edmonton next weekend and am looking to find a place that carries aluminum containers to fit in the Muffpot. They don’t have any anywhere I’m from and I don’t have time to run all over the city searching. Can someone point me in the right direction please.

I searched on here but the newest post is 3 years old lol.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I’ll be in Edmonton next weekend and am looking to find a place that carries aluminum containers to fit in the Muffpot. They don’t have any anywhere I’m from and I don’t have time to run all over the city searching. Can someone point me in the right direction please.

I'd start with the wholesale club on 111 ave at about 156 street, they seem to have the best selection of different sizes of those style of containers.

Not sure what size they are you need but option 2 Costco business center on 186 street by lowes

• Thanks
Reactions: zal

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
amazon.ca
60 for 25 bucks.

Aluminum Pans 6x5x2 Inch Disposable Foil Pans/ Food Containers with Lids (50 Packs) -Tin Foil Pans Great for Cooking, Heating, Storing, Prepping Food​

Search above...Cant seem to get link to attach with new Windows 11..

Last edited:

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
👆. Boston pizza’s are perfect if you need while on the road.

We do the Amazon gig and keep the 50 pack deal and keep it on the trailer.

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m not a container fan too much wasted space in the pan. I take about 3ft ish of foil, fold it in 1/2. take 1.5ft ish of parchment paper lay it on top. Now take your muff pot and work the foil sheet into the container pushing in the edges and corners. Install parchment paper so your food does not turn black from the alum and fill it as full as possible. Fold tops over and jam the lid on. Pull it out toss it in the freezer and repeat. Maximum amount of food in the muff pot that way.

My thoughts are if I have to spend the night I’ll sure be wishing my muff pot was as full as possible at lunch and not only 2/3s full.

I do carry a freeze dried meal for worst case but those are pretty tough to choke down. Yes ppl say they are good and tasty but I like GOOD food, eating packaged food is not my cup of tea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s how I usually pack it but I’m heading on a trip in a month. If the meals I’m taking thaw out over the course of a week, it will leak out, lose its shape and make it nearly impossible to stuff back into the Muffpot. Not to mention the mess. That’s the other reason why I haven’t gone on Amazon to buy any. I definitely won’t need 50 of them lol.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s how I usually pack it but I’m heading on a trip in a month. If the meals I’m taking thaw out over the course of a week, it will leak out, lose its shape and make it nearly impossible to stuff back into the Muffpot. Not to mention the mess. That’s the other reason why I haven’t gone on Amazon to buy any. I definitely won’t need 50 of them lol.
Buy on Amazone take what you need and sell the rest on Snow and Mud. o_O

• Haha

new indyguy

Reaction score

The Grocery People (TGP) on11628 142 St NW is where I buy mine in bulk.

Heimie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Costco Business center in the west end! 500 aluminum containers, and 500 lids for about $65! They are separate, so don't buy the foil pans without the lids! They are in sleeves of 125, so perfect to pass out to riding group buddies. When my wife makes casseroles or anything and there's left overs, I throw a little in the pan, lid on, label and in the freezer. Love a hot meal on the hills.

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Grocery People (TGP) on11628 142 St NW is where I buy mine in bulk.
Looks like we have a winner. Thank you for all the info.
They didn’t have sizes on the containers so had to use the phone “measuring tape”. Hope it’s right lol.

Top Bottom