Riding partners wanted......

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been looking for new riding partners for a while I ride the Kimberley area now but had been riding Blue River mostly the last few years but have been riding in Fernie. Trout. Golden. Revy oh yeah Valemount & McBride I am 40ish and ride with some awesome younger riders but I go where they go no problem.
I have a place in Kimberley accommodations are free if you want to ride some new areas. I just want to off set the cost of fuel to get there and I know some awesome places to ride.
PM me.
You must be able to side hill for long distances to get into some areas.:eek:

beeman641

Reaction score
im looking for some guys to go riding with
i have 3 years xper
never been to the mountans never had someone to go with
i have a 08 yamaha 136 rs vector
im in alberta beach
39 years old

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Experience: 15years in McBride. (mainly Belle and Renshaw).
2 years in Blue River.
once in the crowsnest.
Not a high marker. more a tree rider.
Run pipelines and cut blocks around the Whitecourt area.
Have ran Whitecourt to Fox Creek before.
Attempted Whitecourt to Swan Hills, failed.
Ride lots locally, live 3 Miles from Ministik staging area.
Sled: 2009 CrossFire 800, 141 track.

by far not even close to be considered a great rider but, good enough for what I enjoy.
member of Tri-County Snowmobile Club. I have no problems taking Newbies places, One of my motto's is "I ride as fast as my slowest rider". I may attempt a hill or challenge but I don't expect others to if they don't want to. will always find the easy way.

text @ 780 993 3119

- Ryan
:Snowmobile1:

finkous

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rxn... love your motto "ride as fast as your slowest rider" i ride by that too.... theres a few guys i wont ride with because they dont think that way. experience at the front of the pack and experience at the back sweeping

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Looking to go the 26 27 of march weekend...Either Revy or Golden
34 yrs old
have all the gear,,peep probe shovel,
have rode Revy(Boulder)Golden,(quartz creek,silent pass)Fernie,Radium,Invermere, fairly experienced,,not a huge highmarker,but like to push myself a little..
ride a 09 M8 153.

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to go the 26 27 of march weekend...Either Revy or Golden
34 yrs old
have all the gear,,peep probe shovel,
have rode Revy(Boulder)Golden,(quartz creek,silent pass)Fernie,Radium,Invermere, fairly experienced,,not a huge highmarker,but like to push myself a little..
ride a 09 M8 153.

Medler, have you got anything set in stone yet there? I'm really looking for someone to tag along with for that weekend too! Last weekend off in a while! WILL PAY OWN WAY!!!!!!!:bowdown::bowdown::wtg::please::please:

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Medler, have you got anything set in stone yet there? I'm really looking for someone to tag along with for that weekend too! Last weekend off in a while! WILL PAY OWN WAY!!!!!!!:bowdown::bowdown::wtg::please::please:

Might have something cooking for the 19th 20 th weekend,but not sure yet.Gotta get to revy soon.Going crazy sitting at home..You off that weekend?

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might have something cooking for the 19th 20 th weekend,but not sure yet.Gotta get to revy soon.Going crazy sitting at home..You off that weekend?

Naw. The 26, 27 is what would work for me... But if you can give me for suree dates, I can talk to the bawwwsss and see what she says!

660 Grizzly

Reaction score
"As fast as your slowest rider"....thats awesome! If i may, i will use that quote....quadding or sledding.
Thanx Ryan! :thumbsup2:
Experience: 15years in McBride. (mainly Belle and Renshaw).
2 years in Blue River.
once in the crowsnest.
Not a high marker. more a tree rider.
Run pipelines and cut blocks around the Whitecourt area.
Have ran Whitecourt to Fox Creek before.
Attempted Whitecourt to Swan Hills, failed.
Ride lots locally, live 3 Miles from Ministik staging area.
Sled: 2009 CrossFire 800, 141 track.

by far not even close to be considered a great rider but, good enough for what I enjoy.
member of Tri-County Snowmobile Club. I have no problems taking Newbies places, One of my motto's is "I ride as fast as my slowest rider". I may attempt a hill or challenge but I don't expect others to if they don't want to. will always find the easy way.

text @ 780 993 3119

- Ryan
:Snowmobile1:

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Overkill131313 has offered to show us around the Sicamous area.

My son and I will arrive Tuesday morning March 8th 10ish is the plan, hope to ride the rest of tuesday, wed, thurs and possibly a short morning ride Friday.

I'm 52 ride a 2007 M8, usually called Dale but have heard other names thrown my way. Have been riding sleds for years but only got into Mt sleds a couple of years ago. Have driven and raced most things with a motor.

My son born Ryan is 23 also riding a 2007 M8, he is a Pro Quad motocross racer, but the same experience re mt sledding, his first sled ride he would have been about 2 years old.

Both have completed AST 1, carry shovels, props, emergency stuff, use Barry vox beacons and BCA Avy backpack's.

.......Not into high marking, but we do like to ride.....

So if your looking for some company, we'd luv to tag along, or lets go exploring together....

Were booked into the Best Western

Dale Kay 780-916-9607
Ryan Kay 780-718-3953

Arrived this morning and got to Blue Lake Stagging around 10:30, Had a great day riding and the snow is great....and lots of it..

Now the .97 cent question ....where to ride tomorrow????

Gregg from Kelowna is meeting us on Friday...

Attachments

• DSC03857.jpg
    DSC03857.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 260
  • DSC03858.jpg
    DSC03858.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 271
  • DSC03862.jpg
    DSC03862.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 269
  • DSC03864.jpg
    DSC03864.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 261

pirate31red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking for last minute riding partner for vale or mcbride for sat the 12

age-37
experiance-about 8 seasons in the mtns
like to himark abit and screw around
very safety aware rider
ride-2010 doo 163 x

Bowen

Reaction score
Will be there around 10:00 AM if you would like to hook up. Coming from the rig at Hudson Hope, leaving at 03:00 hrs. Let me know:d

sweetsecret73

Reaction score
That's too bad... I was hoping to go to Vale this weekend but friend backed out. PM me next time your riding around Edson.

looking for last minute riding partner for vale or mcbride for sat the 12

age-37
experiance-about 8 seasons in the mtns
like to himark abit and screw around
very safety aware rider
ride-2010 doo 163 x

bren3flames

Reaction score
Hey guys I am looking for riding partners to. I am 18, I have been riding in the mountains for 3 years now and ride a Polaris Pro 155. As long as I am riding I don't really care what terrain but usually tree riding.

MattM

Reaction score
Yup me too need someone to ride with. Im 27 have all the gear 2 place open trailer with storage. Im an ALS Paramedic so not a bad guy to have in the hills. Grew up in the back country. Enjoy having fun riding however not a big highmark guy but i do like to climb hills and play. Have what used to be an M7 but its putting out about 173hp now super fun to ride.

Matt

Top Bottom