RideWithChrisBrown Clinic - Golden Feb 18-19

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had the pleasure of attending one of Chris' clinics in Golden this past weekend. I have to say that I had an awesome time, and really enjoyed the entire weekend. Chris really puts on a fantastic clinic and has a really hands on approach to teaching and he makes sure he spends time with everyone. He is always there to provide constructive criticism, challenge your ability and help you get unstuck. Chris' attention to safety and avalanche awareness was second to none.
I want to send a big thanks out to Chris for such a great clinic, and Aaron, at Mountain Motorsports in Golden, for being a great guide and finding us some excellent snow around Golden, even when it hasn't snow much in weeks.

Thanks again Chris, I will be back for another clinic and bringing friends.

knee deep in it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
totally agree. I had a great weekend. Chris and Aaron were talking after and said that every member of the group improved their skills and confidence over the two days. I would highly reccomend this clinic, especially in Golden where Aaron participates. He is awesome as well.

Hard to believe that yesterday was the one year anniversairy of Chris's crash. He is a great rider and is a pretty fast healer.

BTW, my sled died Sunday afternoon. Some electrical gremlin appeared. I got home last night and my wife gave me strict orders to buy a new Pro RMK. Thats the marrying kind.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
totally agree. I had a great weekend. Chris and Aaron were talking after and said that every member of the group improved their skills and confidence over the two days. I would highly reccomend this clinic, especially in Golden where Aaron participates. He is awesome as well.

Hard to believe that yesterday was the one year anniversairy of Chris's crash. He is a great rider and is a pretty fast healer.

BTW, my sled died Sunday afternoon. Some electrical gremlin appeared. I got home last night and my wife gave me strict orders to buy a new Pro RMK. Thats the marrying kind.

That's awesome, never let her go. You are going to LOVE that sled!!!

Ride Whistler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I had a great weekend with everyone...can't wait to see all the awesome photos! It's so cool to see everyone leave with some new skills, more control and avy savy. That's great news about the new sled....you'll love fuel injection!Thanks to everyone who attended, Aaron at Mountain Motorsports and David the photographer! We should have some amazing photos to document the weekend.

Top Bottom