Rideing areas in valemount.

Littledoo10

Reaction score
Hey! What are all the riding areas around valemount? I know climina, oasis, chappel and allen creek. I heard theres alot more spots, any one wanna fill me in and where abouts they are?

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its not more riding areas you need to know, its the riding areas within those listed that you need to know.

Shoot, maybe i've said too much:nono:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh ya keyhole too my bad. but its really suprising how much territory there is in the existing areas. i ride allan creek 50 days a year probly aand im still not bored and still finding new holes.

Littledoo10

Reaction score
Haha ahh ic. Yeah we drove to blue today and rode red sands. First ones up there! The snow was epic for the first 3-4hrs then a couple groups came in and it got pounded out fast

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha ahh ic. Yeah we drove to blue today and rode red sands. First ones up there! The snow was epic for the first 3-4hrs then a couple groups came in and it got pounded out fast

Thats your problem right there. I'll give you a hint to a solution, it involves trees, scratching your pretty sled up and trying lines no one else takes. You'll be surprised with what you find. Like others have said, if you're willing to look, theres lots of snow to be had in all the areas listed in this thread.

Top Bottom