Ride??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm a little worried that mine will blow up when the warrenty expires and i'm sure it will!! 1600km though, I wish it would blow up soon so I can get a free engine. I checked with the dealer in edson and a short block is worth $1900, maybe BRP will step up and give a fellow one outside warrenty? LOL yah right, new Sled for me in the future and i'm on the fence if BRP will get my business again. The dealer in town has been fantastic but the product BRP makes is questionable.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm sure he would have if he could,I know the sevice manager at Gibbons Motor Toys and it gave me a chance to visit with him and help out a fellow sledder and a friend!
Barry is a great guy but I would have helped him out even if I didnt know him!
Its called Pay It Forward!
Have a great weekend Barry!
Sled is on its Way!
catmando!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks again. Heard from Ric and am glad to hear it will be on it's way home. Pay it forward, good one. You both know that you will get this favor returned somewhere down the line. The saying " what goes round comes round" also is for good things that good people do for others. THANKS AGAIN GENTLEMEN

flatlandguy

Reaction score
I bet Judy is almost as glad as Barry to have that sled back!! Now She won't have to listen to all that grumping about someone not being able to go out for a ride:rant: Good stuff Lyle and Ric , helping Judy out of a jam like that:D:D

RenegadeX800

Reaction score
summitric if you are such a good friend you should go get it

I agree. Sherwood Park is 40 minutes from Gibbons. For a good friend that is not far at all even with a busy schedule. He will ride the day he departs anyways.

I am curious why the sled is being serviced in Gibbons rather than a dealer closer to McBride. You are lucky the sled did not get stolen from their compound as it happens. I know first hand. I will not even buy spark plugs from them.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree. Sherwood Park is 40 minutes from Gibbons. For a good friend that is not far at all even with a busy schedule. He will ride the day he departs anyways.

I am curious why the sled is being serviced in Gibbons rather than a dealer closer to McBride. You are lucky the sled did not get stolen from their compound as it happens. I know first hand. I will not even buy spark plugs from them.

Either way, bbtoys gets his sled, so why does it matter??? :confused: :confused: :confused: I don't understand the negativity....if Summitric is busy, so be it...he's still nice enough to bring the sled to Mcbride. Some people need to be more greatful. :rant: :rolleyes:

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy Crap. I don't believe that post, but here goes. Arrangments were made and that is it. Gibbons Motor Toys has a house here in Mcbride and my sled was repaired in a week, and that was waiting for BRP to ship me a new engine. When you know the people involved the comfort level goes way up. Everyone that has been involved in getting my sled to Gibbons and back to Mcbride has gone out of their way to help a fellow sled'r so no more second guessing what was done.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
2 MORONS ON HERE!!!!!!!!!

NOW I'M PISSED OFF.... WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT??? I ALREADY HAVE BARRY'S SLED IN THE BACK OF MY TRUCK, AND THANKS CATMANDO FOR BRINGING BARRY'S SLED IN!!!!!!!... I WILL HAVE TO PUT IT IN THE TRAILER AND PUT THE YAMMIE IN THE BACK OF THE TRUCK!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This post was started by me and now the situation has been fixed I am locking this thread down. I get the last words on this. THANKS AGAIN TO ALL INVOLVED. Ric, Lyle and Tim.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This post was started by me and now the situation has been fixed I am locking this thread down. I get the last words on this. THANKS AGAIN TO ALL INVOLVED. Ric, Lyle and Tim.

Good ca;ll!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom