Ride Rasmussen Style Riding Clinic...... 2012

• Thread starter ASEMotorsportsTyler
  • Start date

Where would you like to see this clinic held?

• Total voters
A

ASEMotorsportsTyler

Hey All,

We are looking at bringing Bret Rasmussen up again this coming season to teach another riding clinic or two, this year we'd like to do 2 clinics, one for the "Beginner/Novice Rider" and one for the "Intermediate/Advanced Rider" We are basically looking to gauge interest in this program right now, we do not have any dates nailed down nor do we have a location as of yet.

Please respond if you would be interested, as well as answer the poll above as to where you would like to see the course held.

Thanks,

Tyler
ASE Motorsports

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look on Rasmussen's website and he has a price list. I think its definitely worth it! If its held close enough and I'm not at work I'll be going.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Look on Rasmussen's website and he has a price list. I think its definitely worth it! If its held close enough and I'm not at work I'll be going.

Pricing will NOT be the same as it is on his website. We'll have more information by the end of the week.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm interested if the price is the same or close to last year.

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would be interested but need time and location. Golden would be the best location for myself and I would definetly be in the beginner/novice sessions

Billy Boy

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depending on the date and me not working, interested in begginer clinic for sure...

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I plan to start sledding this coming season. If the clinic is later in the season, I may have learned enough to take the advanced one, but if it's earlier in the season, I will probably have to join the beginners.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I took the "Class" last year and it was a great value. Rasmussen was amazing to watch and to learn from. He is truly an amazing sledder as well as a very humble, kind person. Accomodations and meals were excellent and we had a great crew to ride with. Our guides in McBride were also excellent teachers and leaders. I definitely struggled during the clinic, as the learning curve was STEEP and I tired quickly with all the sled-wrestling!! But, Rasmussen took the time with anyone who wanted one-on-one instruction and provided plenty of opportunity to practice on different terrain. Post-clinic, I found myself slowly incorporating what I had learned until it became second-hand and came to me easily. I would do the clinic again in a heartbeat and know of at least 3 others who would join me... At last year's clinic, it was very cold and blustery, and we really didnt have the usual snow-pack yet. The trees were a little thick on the McBride side without the extra blanket to cover the smaller trees. I strongly suggest that wherever the clinic is held, the guides try to strive for wider spaced trees to help facilitate some good practicing without A-arm crunching consequences when the practice doesnt go as hoped... Lastly, I do think that two levels of clinic is a great idea!!

Top Bottom